why so many lawsuits?

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2012 at 8:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is it just me or does it worry others that there are so many lawsuits by previous genoptix employees and vice versa? makes me wonder what will happen when I go sell for another company...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good work Oz! Apparently nobody is paying attention which only convinces me that everyone at Genoptix is a boob! Where did all the intelligent people that helped build this place go? Were they run out? Fall in a well? Changed careers? Threatened? Hard to believe this honest post has so few replies.

Anybody out there?...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go blow it up your ass!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will a rep get sued by Genoptix if they go work for pathworks?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you can count on it

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will want to avoid working for Mark anyway, he is total arse to work for.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is getting sued?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C.S.... if you attempt to work for a competing lab with the same clients, selling the same services Genoptix has sued ex-employees. Pathworks is not a competitor. Genoptix does not offer tumor of origin testing. Now that Genoptix is under Novartis I am not sure if Novartis has been trying to sue. If you are thinking of going to a competitor read your contract: there are 2 sections that may discuss the time frame and the geography. Some contracts have mentioned the entire US is off limits. Haven't seen that hold up in a law suit for Genoptix.
    What does this say for the company: same in as out: "hostile environment and Genoptix has and will bad-mouth you when you leave". I did say "when" not "if" you leave.
    Happiness outside of OZ!
    The Wizard

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pathworks does offer mutation test that compete directly with us. EGFR, KRAS, BRAF V600E...see link below. Doesnt that make Parhworks a competitor now?

http://www.pathworkdx.com/Mutation-Tests/Overview

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well then... I guess they are now the competition! talk to your lawyer! Good Luck, I sincerely you get out of Genoptix, doing whatever you can.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sad. Genoptix is so bitter when people leave... yet they leave because they are treated so poorly, unprofessionally, without respect and just disgraceful. I hope Genoptix falls on their butt and someone fights back and beats them and wins their law suit.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis has asked Genoptix to stop pursuing ex employees with lawsuit, that's the rumor. If it is true, will make my trip to a real job much easier. Can anyone confirm? I got a great opportunity but it's within the industry. I can't take it with my non compete, LH will sue my panties!!