why so high turn over?

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2010 at 9:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just a quick question?
    why is it I always see Rotech employment ads constantly for the same locations all the time? it seems a huge turn over? I see more Rotech jobs than any other dme dealer Lincare is a close 2nd............... why so many jobs open there all the time?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because they can never fill the positions. They do not want to pay an RT enough money to leave the hospital environment to come and do home care. They say that it is a different skill level and therefore is worth less. For example, in the area I used to work they would only offer $15.00/hr when the going rate at the hospital was $28.00/hr. They eventually caved in more than a year later and offered $25.00/hr.

Hope that answered your question.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm leaving as soon as I find something else because:
    A: 60 days to get paperwork in
    B:92 items in received
    C: Items that have been there for 13 days/used to be 2 day turnaround
    D: 7.25 points in earned (see B:92 in received)
    E: Emails saying "please be patient with the keying"
    F: Getting PW for Pulmodose that have area codes for MD faxes from the year 1993
    G: Once info is keyed it is keyed under another MD's name

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is fine. You can just reconcile your lost points.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best is having to reconcile lost points that were lost because your SOPs were keyed as a "sleep study" and a "delivery ticket!" AWESOME.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech is not any worse, really, than other DME on a day to day basis. Sure there are some black holes people can get lost in.

Some area's growth is happening and off goes the employees...good or bad.

When people leave b/c they feel the grass is always greener on the other side....maybe they just need to water their own grass for a change !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor to little communication skills that most LCM's have and their workers too

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New way to keep from paying the SR...Put that paperwork in the black hole..Many reps will not reconcile because it is such a involved process...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems like most of the open positions are always sales. Surely all of these people can't be "bad hires." It seems like the SR's get frustrated and leave. Ineffective morning-meetings and being managed by people who have no idea about sales is only part of it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Accounting for points seems to be a wide spread problem. There is something fishy with the points program. The house always wins.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BINGO! The house always wins because Rotech is constantly moving the goal posts. One of the most dishonest and exploitative companies I have ever worked for.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right? The carrot and stick approach by management never works once the hirelings figure out there are no carrots.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The HR Dept can be blamed for alot of this turnover. They hire people with no experience and pay them more than people that have been with the company for years. Nothing more demoralizing than training a noob that makes more money than you do. Yes, people do discuss there pay Rotech like it or not.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thier pay...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, and then they have the nerve to whine about employee retention issues.. Like how dare you wise up and leave because they do not value your efforts or experience.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because blotech sucks... Its run by consultants who have no clue what it takes to run a location... They keep coming up with half baked ideas then scrap everything and start over costing the company millions.
    Having a cracker ass dummy for a CEO doesn't help either.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao cracker ass dummy. Omg that is too funny. Let me guess, that kind angst must come from repeated exposure to his moronic conference calls? I cringe when he talks. I picture some hillbilly with a mason jar of moonshine on his desk.
    It my best redneck voice; "I'm going to DC to fight this competitive bid thang, it's looken good"
    Hahaha so embarassing

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing is impossible to the asshole that doesn't have to do it. Everything falls on the location with little thanks if any from corporate fat cats that have forgotten or never knew what it takes to run a location Morale is low.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If only the investors knew how these morons are playing a shell game with their money

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think my shell got crushed when they claimed BK out of nowhere as an investor. If in fact that shell somehow figured out a way to pop up again I would be amazingly shocked. Although, I cant lie, it sure would be nice!