Why is this form dead?

Discussion in 'Pan American Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Feb 3, 2014 at 10:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is this company still alive ? this form is dead !! Just like this shit hole!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you try to spell forum? The second grade spelling bee is next week. I would advise signing up and study hard!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay spelling police!!! Is that the best you have ? Pathetic, just like this company !!! Are you all excited for your national meeting?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company purchased by Nestle.....hope that answers your question.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks! I knew that but that still does not answer the question as to why no one posts on here anymore ?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just pointing out that your a dumb ass! But from your response it seems as if you already knew that.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a dumb dick! Form? You definitely got fired for sitting on your fat ass and forging signatures!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one post about this place because most are too busy looking for jobs. Wouldn't you? This place drives you to drink. Think about all the drunk managers. I'd be drunk if I had to continue selling the same vitamins. Its a me too vitamin! It can fix anything. Dr I have proof it does.... look at my study with an n of 2