Why is PFE contributing to Planned Parenthood???

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jul 22, 2015 at 4:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can Pfizer give money to such a sick organization that peddles hacked up baby parts. It is so sick that it is hard to understand how a human could do this to another human. We live in very scary times. It is wrong on so many levels to sell dismembered human body parts. Why would Pfizer and other companies give money to such evil people?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The kind that may use dead baby parts to do research?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Per the report below, the selling of fetal tissue drama turned out to be just lies and deception by a Conservative group. Why is it that Conservatives will stoop to any depths to force their right-wing extremist views on everyone else? We see this time and time again. And spare me your fake morality and your bloated ego - smart people can see right through it. You don't care about anyone other than yourself.
    -------------------------------------------

The Department of Health and Human Services found no violations of fetal tissue laws when it comes to tissue obtained from nonprofits, joining a series of state investigations that have cleared Planned Parenthood of wrongdoing in response to CMP's deceptively-edited videos attempting to smear the women's health organization.

According to an August 16 report, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) found no violations of fetal tissue laws "among government researchers or the companies that supply the tissue" to them. In a letter to Sens. Joni Ernst (R-IA) and Roy Blunt (R-MO), the assistant secretary for legislation at HHS explained that they found "no violation of these laws in connection with research done at our agencies." Although "very little federal research is done with fetal tissue," the investigation was nonetheless sparked by the Center for Medical Progress' string of deceptively-edited videos attempting to smear Planned Parenthood:

HHS is just the latest organization in a series of states that have found no evidence of wrongdoing when it comes to fetal tissue donation. After investigations sparked by the series of undercover videos attempting to smear Planned Parenthood, probes in Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts, and South Dakota have found "Planned Parenthood affiliates to be in full compliance with the law," according to the Huffington Post. As the Post went on to explain, "Probes in other states, like Arizona, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee and Texas, are unlikely to reveal evidence of illegal tissue donation practices, since those states' Planned Parenthood centers either don't participate in a tissue donation program, don't even have a center actively performing abortions in the state or are barred by state law from donating tissues in the first place. "

These findings continue to underscore the flimsy nature of the Center for Medical Progress' false allegations that Planned Parenthood is "selling aborted baby parts" -- a claim that has been repeatedly called out and debunked by the media who point out that the videos show nothing more than officials discussing the legal reimbursement associated with tissue donation.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you really this stupid? Attempting to smear? Uh…so I guess the voices were dubbed. Yeah, thats it. They weren't talking about aborted fetus-parts, they were talking about crack vials.
    Typical to you people, you go all ad-hominem on everyone by yelling, name-calling, and sleight-of-hand. If those people were black, and they were talking about the sale of aftermath of pit bull fights, you'd go all Mike Vick on us.

Your priorities are badly askew, and one day you will answer for your crimes against humanity.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not my priorities that are the problem. I'm sure you were all in favor of the war in Iraq and still defend it, even though it was based on lies and over 100,00 people died as a results of those lies. That was OK by you, right? They were people who weren't Americas so they were totally expendable. Oh, and you're a huge opponent of Obamacare. 45,000 people were dying in America every year because they lacked healthcare but they're not Republicans so they were and still are expendable. You'd get rid of Obamacare and let all those people start dying again. You're just a hypocrite of the worst kind.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Defend the dismemberment of human babies, and the sale of their parts.
    Your weak-ass ad hominem approach won't work here. It may work at POAs, on talk radio and with the media, but not with me.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're wasting your time.

They didn't want people to know that they abort little humans, chop them up, and sell parts for medical research. When I was young, the excuse was these fetuses weren't viable outside of the womb, so it was ok. THESE days that argument no longer flies, because NICU science allows for younger and younger neonates to thrive outside of the womb. So how do they try to detract you?

Name calling, racial insinuation (abortions reduce the crime rate: wink-wink), sleight-of-hand (moving the debate to Republicans vs Democrats)….

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make America Great Again Go !!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So True ......Savage Nation Rules

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's your uncle Al the reverend doing ?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Explain the division of the country ? The War on Police ? The Skyrocketing Murder rate caused by Police not giving a F'k anymore Who gets hurt in the end ? The Urban folks in poor neighborhoods

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I noticed that the baby killing lovers ignored this earlier post. This post is dead on true. Pun intended.

Do any of you baby killers have a rational retort?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. They claim that the video was faked and that Planned Parenthood doesn't sell dismembered babies. I guess they're hinting that after Peter King finished with the Hobbit series, he CGI'd up some fake Planned Parenthood officials talking about parts.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You beat those baby killers to it. Haha

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's see - Republicans are pro-gun, pro-war, pro-death penalty and against healthcare. And yet they claim to be fanatical supporters of unborn children. Nobody believes them. Republicans don't give a damn about anybody but themselves. They are having a holier-than-thou ego trip on the subject of abortion. Any Republican woman would have an abortion in a heartbeat when it suited her and Republican men would support that. They wouldn't think twice about it. Talk about a complete lack of honestly and integrity.......

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are pro-suicide. Please speed it up. In your case, I am all for a late late late term abortion.

I am Not a Republican.