Why is PFE contributing to Planned Parenthood???

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jul 22, 2015 at 4:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm curious as to why you think it would be a problem if they were?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because Planned Parenthood profits from selling dead baby body parts.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to get your information from some place other than Fox News. Oh wait, that's the only place you Conservatives get your news.

The video that started all this was heavily and deceptively edited to make it look like "dead baby parts" were being sold by Planned Parenthood when they are not. The group that did this video editing also created fake medical websites that purported to provide such tissues to researchers.

It was a typical Conservative effort - all lies and deceptive that only Fox News and other Conservatives believe.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because the company is run by leftist goons.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure either why a healthcare company is into funding abortions.

I thought we were supposed to save lives.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More Conservative dogma to be trotted out when needed. We are in business to make MONEY and that's all. We have no noble aspirations beyond making lots and lots of MONEY. Saving lives is for the church.

Planned parenthood does a lot of good work with people who have little to no healthcare options. Oh wait, no Conservative could ever hear that fact.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those Planned Parenthood videos are sickening. Does Pfizer really give money to them? Wow, just sick. Treating human baby tissue like any other product. How low can the human race go?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical apologist BS. How do you edit what was going on, and HAS been going on for decades?
    Produce the "unedited" version, and show us what those people were talking about. It waas abundantly clear that the organization (and its apologists) treat innocent human lives like so many bargaining chips.

Please give us the link to the unedited version. If you can not, then tell us what body parts they were describing so cavalierly.

This company places a priority on making sure that the LGBT and diversity agendas are front and center (hullo, 'Growing Old' ad at our 235 building), and contributing to an organization whose leaders discuss harvesting human body parts?

We disgust me. My Hall of Fame ass is outta here….

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for informing us on that, to confirm that PFE is truly one of the biggest scumbag companies around.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, no one organization has committed so much black genocide started by its eugenicist communist founders. Why would anyone want to stop that?

It must confuse you, because you love more blacks to be born and vote for your Democrat dear leaders, but you also love to keep the unwanteds in population check. Just ask justice Ginsburg.

JUSTICE GINSBURG: Yes, the ruling about that surprised me. [Harris v. McRae—in 1980 the court upheld the Hyde Amendment, which forbids the use of Medicaid for abortions.] Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don't want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Life is our life's work....um...unless it isn't. And yes, planned parenthood has sold baby parts.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just remember the Conservative definition of life: it starts at conception and ends at birth. Once a baby is born, Conservatives will despise and neglect it if it's not one of theirs. It's hard to imagine a big hypocrisy......

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just go to snopes.com for an objective analysis......if you can handle objectivity.

http://m.snopes.com/pp-baby-parts-sale/

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While Pfizer was supporting Planned Parenthood, they were declining matching gifts to Boy Scouts because Boy Scouts did not comply with their Liberal Gay mandates.

That is the kind of company we work for

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it's such a great time to claim being a democrat or liberal is a good thing! Racial tension is higher than ever, Obama has let ISIS grow and become a definite threat, radical Islam is attracting our young teenagers searching for something, our poor is looking for handouts instead of looking for jobs, Medicaid and welfare continue to grow, and our entire nation has a sense of entitlement instead of a sense of personal accountability. Our tax dollars are just being given away to foreign countries so they can build "electrical infrastructure" yet so many of our own businesses are failing. Way to go Liberals! Keep bashing conservatives…because we're the ones who continue to bail you out after the decisions your leaders continue to make and you continue to blindly support.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mr. word master/wicked person,

it is murder, and it was be judged that way.

keep chewing your bubble gum and keep telling yourself lies, because it won't change that truth.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will go slowly for ya, OK? The…organization….sells….limbs and organs…of….babies (mostly from black unwed mothers) that they "harvest" (i.e. kill) in utero. Oh, how proud the organization's eugenics-loving founders must be.

"Spin" away, you sick colleague of mine.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michael Vick got prison for a lot less than what PP is doing.