Why is Nur leaving?

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, May 12, 2016 at 3:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who cares??

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was worthless.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's a POS just like the rest of them. Novartis needs to clean house.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was demoted last year so she went elsewhere.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She went from CEO pet with Kevin to invisible, just with everyone else at Alcon as the leadership has changed. With the Pharma move, she was positioned to go with. So she went elsewhere.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because S&OP is a total joke? A retarded monkey could position inventory better than those morons.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This. They keep reshuffling the same monkeys around to different positions but still get the same results.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is spot on about how incompetent the sales team has become. Constantly blaming everyone else for their lack of sales just a heads up you fucking dumbasses why don't you stop blaming everyone for you inability to sell and get off your asses and go sell the 14 months worth of consignment you have and the 100k units of ultrasert sitting at the dc that is not moving. out sales team is a whiny bunch of assholes who don't know there ass from a whole in the ground.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would go out and sell more product but unfortunately I am having to spend half of my day explaining and apologizing to my customers why they can't get their product for another 3 weeks. The S&OP dept is apparently run by a bunch of retarded monkeys who can't prevent back orders if their lives depended on it. The consignment bullshit is just another example of wrong product being in the wrong place. But try explaining that to the clowns running that circus.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The last post shows how incompetent sales reps are and the lack of any business knowledge. No wonder we are screwed. The inventory in the wrong place is due to sales team placing inventory in the wrong location Fort Worth nor S&OP sends inventory to the field without an order. this issue is due to your accounts and sales team dumbass. Also with all that inventory out there it affects this thing called operating income which affects what mfg can produce. Stop pushing inventory in the field where it goes unused for years then complain about not getting what you want caused you messed up. Again constantly blaming others for your inability to sell.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to the club, friend. It's hard to sell when you don't have product. The S&OP is a joke...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And now backorders last week for IOLs!!!! WTF?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be part of the solution not the problem. Finger pointing and blaming will not do anything expect cause more problems. Figure out your situation first then help figure out issues for others. Otherwise you're just enabling.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or else you will find yourself in a "whole".

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The solution is to get rid of the S&OP clowns that have been screwing up our supply chain all these years and replace them with a competent crew.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to work at Alcon. One thing I know is that many office staff are made to look stupid and useless because the computer systems they use are so outdated. Simple tasks actually cannot be done or take hours instead of minutes, days instead of hours etc. Everything was manual. I had to leave because I could not do my job properly with the useless outdated software I was forced to use.

I learned nothing at Alcon other than learning 1980's software and 1980's ways of thinking it was hopeless.

Anyway just a thought before you label some of the office workers stupid. Definitely some are but not all.

We are just made to look stupid.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What dept where you in?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I left Alcon they were still using Showcase queries to pull data. Multi-billion dollar company and we were having to use.....Showcase. What does that tell you?