Why is Abbott outsourcing a lot of the operations outside the US?

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Mar 22, 2012 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's BERCE troll. Get the employees names right before you troll on a board where you never worked. PHEWWW Whadda loser ! Mommys calling go get your baby bottle and get back in the basement pajama boy !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey troll, everyone knows on CP that your part of the troll team when you enter a space before the punctuation mark at the end of your childish drivel. I like Borce better as one of your other troll team members misspelled her last name in previous threads.

Also, you seem to have a fascination with "Mommys" "Basements" and "Pajamas" as you post that quite often. Sounds to me like your projecting yourself onto others.

To Abbott HR: Is that the best trolls you could hire? It shows your incompetence to find good talent to counter damaging posts. In the end it doesn't surprise me as HR is being led by Essex.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's simple. The greedy people at the top want more money. The millions that they already have is not enough and they simply need more. They're like a crack addict when it comes to money and would stab their own mother in the back to get more. Those type of people are not good for any civilization as they corrupt it to the very core for the benefit of their own greed. Abbott is a profitable business but the issue is with executive bonuses that in reality they didn't earn. Miles and the rest of his cabal are destroying the legacy of selflessness that Dr. Wallace Abbott & his wife Clara Abbott built and stood for. They are shameless disgusting people with no regard to the lives that they destroy to fill their addiction of money just like a crack addict would. Yet they are worse than any crack addict as they pontificate their greed as a cause for the greater good. I'm glad that my talents are not serving those types any longer. I may not have much but at least I have a good heart that I could live with as I couldn't in good faith live the life of a goon like Miles White.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's simple. The greedy people at the top want more money. The millions that they already have is not enough and they simply need more. They're like a crack addict when it comes to money and would stab their own mother in the back to get more. Those type of people are not good for any civilization as they corrupt it to the very core for the benefit of their own greed. Abbott is a profitable business but the issue is with executive bonuses that in reality they didn't earn. Miles and the rest of his cabal are destroying the legacy of selflessness that Dr. Wallace Abbott & his wife Clara Abbott built and stood for. They are shameless disgusting people with no regard to the lives that they destroy to fill their addiction of money just like a crack addict would. Yet they are worse than any crack addict as they pontificate their greed as a cause for the greater good. I'm glad that my talents are not serving those types any longer. I may not have much but at least I have a good heart that I could live with as I couldn't in good faith live the life of a goon like Miles W.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is just the way it is. This type of personality is never happy with having a lot.....always want more. Just human nature. Too these guys at the top we are Losers. What many of them don't understand is the rise to the top takes work, talent, and a lot of LUCK. So you work hard, but only don't get the lucky breaks that often make the "winner". Even if you have a PhD in chemistry, being a buddy of Miles with no degree (Little Ricky) carries all the weight. I remember when Miles told us to "all shut up" about that one.

Life in the 1%. Read "Capital in the 21 Century" by Thomas Piketty.