Why hire the 125+ in last 120 days

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Oct 5, 2015 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why hire two training classes that were 75+ worth of people, management knew this shift was happening.?

One answer bring in new hires, pay them job minimum, then during already planned layoff get rid of tenured representatives with hire salaries.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on think McFly, think! Why are they offering early severance to Abm and higher? Cut high salaries. Soooo after dust settles Rob and Ken will wack all high salary reps and slide newbees in for half the cost, Basically those BASTARDS will use this to make themselves look good to the Emperor across the pond. They Don't Care!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was there a layoff? Some of us are on the outside now...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even better, there's 50 new hires going through Home Study as we speak.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

70 people in the new hire class that graduated two weeks ago. That's about 120 new hires. Awesome planning Rob and Ken. Your leadership is top notch.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i thought they said salaries will increase for those who make it through to be more competitive with specialty industry standard so why cut high salaried reps with existing relationship and replace with new hires?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So new hires would not have rankings - I would think after last lawsuit they would watch how they do this layoff - keep all new entry level and let go tenured or higher salaries due to experience or role? That is going to be carefully done

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...and HR for allowing the hiring to happen

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey didn't RL tell is all things would be fine at that last movantik training meeting in Texas?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's why his real name is

RobSteal LiarSicky, aka "The Pink Panther"...really dude?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question was why hire 125 people if we were going to have layoffs? I still don't understand the logic behind that one. There are reps in home study right now. Haven't even been trained yet. I really don't get it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is beyond logic. But remember, consider the source - this is DSI. Run by a couple of low lifes who don't care one bit about anyone but themselves. If you think for one new york second that these cock roaches care about anyone but themeselves, you're fooling yourself.

Just a few more schmucks who'll get a couple month's severance.

I really hope DSI exists no longer real soon.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we were contractually obligated to fill vacant positions through our co promote agreements.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really. Then why have we not posted a open sales position in 4 weeks and will not until after head count cut. Nice try but you are not correct.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Daiichi is the most un-ethical pile of crap.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are new job postings for speciality rep