Why don't Job Shares get respect?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2014 at 7:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said and spot on, do not forget their summer runs from Memorial day to Labor Day. They do work Jan to May and Sept to Nov, they are technically working part time 8mos per year. Not to worry while they are watching Judge Judy their counterparts are doing all the work while managers just sit back and smile at the farce. Every month is holiday break for this group while others get termination phone calls. The Lord sees everything.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a manager ,I would NEVER condone this PC bulls!!t nonsense. I never allowed the practice and never would

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of these useless positions will be gone early in the year and way overdue.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

?, when does our company shutdown end? My jobshare mate says this week only and return to work on January fourth. As a jobshare I thought we returned on March fourth. I am hoping the latter as I am in no mood for working six hours per week. And those sko meetings, when are they? Ahem, cough, cough, I think I will be ill for that one. Hehehe.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your a baby mama and useless. Unless your hot. Otherwise we are paying for mommy and me and the dumbing down of sales.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To all job share employees:
    Why bother seeking respect or justifying your employment status from losers who collect a full-time paycheck and benefits while they spend most of their days on Café Pharma, the golf course or playing video games?

The quoted post above is a good example of what it means to be a Merck user and useless.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I might post for the CR Job Share on the Merck site. I am internal but after reading these threads I was curious if anyone could list the pros and cons of such a position. Do I get half credit for bonus, retirement, vacation, etc? How about fleet, do my partner and I share a car? Sorry for the ?'s but this is the first job share spot posted in the area and I am unfamiliar with the details. Thank you so much.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SHARES, please take extra time off for Easter. After all, you have worked soooo hard thus far in 16'.
    NOT to fear, your teams will pick up your slack as they always do. Keep up the lies, grifting and laziness

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These PC inspired laggards are the purest example of Bernie giveaway effete scum!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading this thread and a cup of coffee get me going each day, these posts are flippen hilarious. Probably because most are so true. All know that shares work around kids'schedules and pass off work to others.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well thank you, taking many days off for Easter as I have bunny duty with the kids. As a share I love "gaming" the system around holidays and summer. Never will I work a Monday or Friday around those times.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cuts are a comin, will shares be spared once again or will this farce come to an end? Also told only employees allowed in fleet cars starting in 2017, not even spouses. What will the shares do if the Merck mobile isn't available for kiddo duty? Soccer, school and other grifting duties on Merck's dime. We already have part timers, they are called Inventiv. Corporate welfare gone mad.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was reassigned a fleet car and got a job share car. Darn thing was a year old and had only 4k miles on it. I live in a rural area and the average full time rep does that in 2-3 months. What does that tell you? How many job share reps does Merck have in the US? Thanks for leaving cheerios and diapers in the car Mrs. SHARE.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many CTL's are getting much more out of job share territories.... A better way to ensure territory is completely covered! It works extremely well if executed effectively and can have a stronger ROI.....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am confused about these posts, never seen or heard about job sharing in our state. Are these positions from years ago or have they created them recently? With all the ongoing reorgs why would they have 2 persons in one job? Why not put in one contract rep for half the pay? Sounds like these jobs, if they truly exist, were originally created by upper management to support friends in the field. No other pharma company offers them, zero. Gotta be a bs posting.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:D:D UR toast

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you so disgruntled Jim? BTW, you stink stank stunk. Get over it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had you fired didn't i ? enough said !
    Jim