Why CTLs are horrible now

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2015 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be patient, someone bypassed the dco and made some calls to those in the highest of places. One more bad antic and this guy is history! Many thanks to the narc who had the courage to actually dial Riad's cell phone, all the way to the top baby. How the hell do they have the butchers personal cell #? Now that's flippen wicked smart or flat out crazy, either way it's a done dealeo.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put these bow-wows on a short leash!

And when these pups put down pee and poo it time to rub-a-dub nose treatment! It's the tip top method for teaching the simple, dumb and those hard to learns.

Oh, yea....don't forget these creatures then need to make good for all the damage they doooo!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing!!

Now that ain't wicked smart! Some of these creeps are overdrawn on the one more bank!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must treat people with the utmost fairness and respect if you expect to be a good people manager. Management needs to screen these candidates carefully.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some people need to stop running their mouths on cafe pharma and get back to work. It is pretty disturbing how many fabricate stories about CTLs being the worst people to work for. Look in the mirror and ask yourself why you keep ending up in the same situation. Is it every manager's fault? Perhaps it is yours? Keep playing games and you will be seeing the door. Start taking responsibility for your actions and maybe your world will be a better place. It's your life! It's now or never!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh? What you talking about? Who are you talking about? Everyone can give you at least one horror story about a CTL in their career!

Beware newbie CTLs ....
    Some of the worst of the worst CTLs could transform the new or impressionable. Watch out! Keep your distance! Wise up! They will pack on the jive!

Be gullible no more....to be as they are will be quick trip to the exit door!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh? What you talking about? Who are you talking about? Everyone can give you at least one horror story about a CTL!

Beware newbie CTLs ....
    Some of the worst of the worst CTLs could transform the new or impressionable. Watch out! Keep your distance! Wise up! They will pack on a story and purposeful jive! Be gullible no more....to be as they are could be a quick trip to the exit door!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummmm….no….it's all about the CTL being a complete dick. I've had many others and got along fine with all of them.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone has an agenda!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or, then again, maybe the CTL is just an a--hole. That's more likely.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are hundreds of CTLs in this company.......but no Richards!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever you want to name them doesn't change who they are. They prey on reps they do not like and try to make their lives hell until they quit. They scrutinize every detail and try to find dirt. If they don't find anything then they turn up the heat with their torture antics. Of course they don't act this way for their favorites. I'm sick of the games! CTLs should worry about performance and stop playing head games.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's very sick and very unfair but if you look for assistance or intervention it will only be worse. The situation will turn back on you alone and you will be put in line to be pushed out. You will be pegged as someone with a real reason for a law suit or a problem as deemed by fabrications and lies. Either way you will be pegged for a cut.

Don't fool yourself this is not a company filled with honorable and upstanding people. There are some here who are incredibly low and more deceitful and corrupt than you can ever imagine.

Look for another job if you are ever subjected to this. Leave with your honor and dignity in place.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are good managers who do not fall prey to the manipulation of other ctls or the reps around them. They make up their own mind about everything.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the contrary, I would smile and tell my CTL how great he is. Then I would do as little as humanly possible, start another job, tell even bigger lies about everything and take Merck for every penny I can. The key to it all is not giving a sh!t about this farce of a job.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VP Winner 10 years straight!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some managers need to get a life. Stop bragging about who you know and start helping your reps. I can't stand CTLs pretending to be your friend one minute and trying to bury you the next. Stop the fake act! Leave us alone to do our jobs!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CTL and friend?

Those two words can't be placed in the same sentence for most of us.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy is a genius.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good post and very true…I may add though, that now about 95% of employers out there outside of pharma, also know that the pharma sales job is a complete farce…There are still a few that don't know, but most do…

this makes it a very tough transition into the world of real jobs, and especially real sales jobs…

Almost every Merck rep will find this out, aside from the few that are lucky enough to still make it to retirement.

FU MERCK!