Why another sub 5-year CRTD?

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Mdt releases another 1 amp hour battery and quotes BSC like longevity? What's with that! Then they trot out 7 articles that use our older battery technology and say they are longevity market leaders. What an fn joke! Look at their ppr! C'mon man.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody cares about longevity. It's all about patient comfort.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guidant has always used 2Ah and Medtronic 1Ah batteries. Move along. Nothing new to see here

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What BSC's battery warranty again? Can you compare it to MDT's?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pretty sure the BSC warranty is 10 years, or close to it. Much longer than the mDT warranty.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about. The new MDT devices match the warranty on the Boston devices, leaving BSC with nothing to talk about except how to piss off customers en masse by spamming their email addresses.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey man you just proved you are a fraud. Same warranty. Why is that???? Please answer.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Answer: Because MDT knows it will be around in 10 yrs so the pt's and customers know that too if they ever had to collect on their warranty. Can you say that about BSX? Hell, BSX should have come out with a "Life time warranty" and tried to steal some market share knowing they won't be around long enough to stand by their claim,,,,what do you have to lose?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most asinine answer on cp in years. You make no sense. You never warranty a product beyond what you expect it to survive. That make no business sense at all. If Mdt had BSC warranties can you imagine how many millions thy would lose? Only a handful of mdt crtds make it 5 years much less 6. Please look at the mdt ppr before you engage in a conversation you know nothing about. This isn't even an argument. Here I will make it simple. BSC 2 amp hours - mdt 1. 2 vs 1.......

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same warranty to take away the one and only BSC talking point - that's why. Please answer via email to everyone in the world to see if you can piss off anyone else.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can find MANY mentions of BSXs 10-year warranty, but not a single mention of any 10-year warranty from MDT. And the Star Tribune even says BSX is the only one with a 10-year warranty. So where are your sources?

http://www.startribune.com/business/206264381.html?refer=y

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't consider it spam. I opt in to receive information like this from manufacturers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MDT releasing another 1Ah battery is good for MDT, not patients.

These new devices are a better shape, that's where the improvements end.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omg you are so ignorant. Mdt has the same warranty it's always had. 4 yr crtd and 5 for its icd's. BSC offers 6/8/10. do you even realize you are lying? Are you really this stupid? Let me make it simple. When you go to Lowes to buy a dishwasher would you buy one that has a 5 year warranty or a 10 year warranty? The answer is obvious. Would you like to guess why the manufacturers would offer different warranties? The manufacturer fully expects the respective products to last at least to the end of their warranty. It's really that simple. One more example my friend. The mdt crtd warranty is 4 years. The devices last 4.4-4.6 years. BSC crtd warranty is 6 years. These devices are lasting 9.1 years. Now break it down further that equals 2 x's the longevity. Why? BSC has 2 x's the battery capacity. It's not that difficult.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call it what you want dumb ass...BSX now competes with the bottom feeders like BIO and has for the last 5 years so please keep talking about battery life...this is a stupid conversation. Obviously this is a subject you care about but your customers don't, otherwise, you would have seen an increase in MS and that's all that matters. Why BSX would target MDT in their marketing is beyond me and is evidence of how delusional BSX is.....still must have a bunch of old farts from the early 2000's in the marketing dept. Wake up!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it. Mdt sells a shit 1/2 life battery and we call them on it. Look up ACO's dumbass. The market is asking for longer lasting devices out of necessity. Purchasing and hospital administrators now hold the majority of the power and mdt is in big trouble. Your reaction is very telling. It's about time we came after you for the greedy decision to release another sub 5 year crtd.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

couldn't agree more ... it is about time we a more aggressive in sharing what we have to offer. We went after MDT because we have a legit shot at taking share from them and STJ is too easy!