Who's on plan

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2016 at 6:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know he has a couple in the region but hiring and developing? NONE

But they continue to let him manage. Why not weed out those like himself. He certainly has numerous red marks against him for what he has done in the past 14 months. Im sure his HR record reads like a bad rap sheet in Chicago

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about the #1 rep 2 years ago and a PC winner from Denver last year for starters smart ass.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The little smart ass RSM needs a quality shit kicking. He's been spoon fed his entire life and would slam the knife in his mothers back if he had a chance. Once he gets off KN right nipple, he'll get everything he's been dishing out

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

such a shame here all the great news as of latex and there are still tools out there whining about shit they can't control. do your job and make your numbers and yoiu should have no reason to bitch but I'm sure losers like you will always have something to complain about

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? How many chances does this guy get? He's berated people, spoke inappropriately to female reps and caused many issues when dealing directly with physicians. 99% of other companies would have thrown his ass out the door, but not CN

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you need to provide examples if you want any cedibility

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you seriously just ask for verification? Keep your eyes open at next years NSM. In between all the hookers showing up for someones personal preference, you'll get all the verification you need or just ask HR for his file. Its under TOOL, next to yours for asking for people to leave specific examples. I could care less what you believe. This guy is a loose cannon and shouldn't be managing medical professionals based on his antics.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im guessing you're one of the top performers whose mentioned as being on a plan and if so it will be a pleasure once you're gone so we don't have to listen to you're whining on here any longer. We don't invite hookers to NSM but I'm sure if we did they would ask us to pay extra if you were going to join the party. You sound like a total loser from top to bottom

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was with DH the entire year. Grasping for that one.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like a guy who ran to moms when your big brother took your Ninja Turtles. Rather than fighting for what was yours, you called him a loser.

We all know the rep called in 1 of the island girls for his pleasure. You appear very angry that you had to stay in your room and watch the 2 minute previews. Again angry that you finished well before the 2 minute mark

Start saving for commissions and invest in some judo classes. Maybe one day you can call yourself a man

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now you're talking about reps when before it was the manager calling in hookers. Get your damn story straight.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You ask who he hired and managed that made it to the top 50 and I gave you 2 examples. No need to grasp because those are the facts

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Donatello, who said anything about the RSM? We all know it was a PCW. When you finished playing with your turtles, head out to Rite Aid, they have a BOGO for Vagistat

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CN should stand for Clown Net the way you losers complain. Your competitors are laughing at you and taking your business while you all piss and moan about a bad manager or two. I take it you don't have much experience otherwise you would know every organization has one or two bad ones. Your stock is the highest it's ever been you just got approval for a patch and all you can do is bitch and complain. Come try working for a small company that's just trying to stay afloat and then you can find things to complain about.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock is nowhere near its highest Einstein. Company takes 4 years to roll out a product while our competitors each have their own patch. Trust me our management team is terrible.
    This company has experienced terrible backorders for the past 4 years while competition has little to no similar issues.

So F off

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well I've been competing with you for 6 years and the stock has never been over $21 in that time. We have all had backorder issues and I can say with certainty that yours may have been bad but they have not been constant for 4 years. It sounds like you are simply unhappy with working there and I would guess you have not been very successful nor have you made any money. I don't think you can blame your management since I know for a fact that you have had numerous highly successful reps across the county. Perhaps you need to take a good look in the mirror and figure out if you really have what it takes to compete in this market..

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious - who should we blame for the excessive backorders, limiting opening new accounts, converting established MCOT practices over to an inferior product just so we can ship them something, the cleaning crew?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your facts are wrong.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would suggest you start by asking the reps in your company who didn't let those things stand in their way of success how they did it and then ask yourself why you allowed it to hold you back. Are you a professional salesperson or just someone who dreams of being good? My guess is you are former pharma and never really had to sell

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

60% of the reps don't work. They're all by the pool, fishing, buying boats and collecting a check. Why work when CN will pay you to tan?