Who's on plan

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2016 at 6:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe because we need a new rep there - or is that concept too hard for you to understand??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're going to need them all over the place with this new comp plan. They are just the first of many leaving.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you should do us all a favor and add your name to the list if that's what you think. The current comp plan is not that much different than the old one and if you grow your business like you are supposed to you will make good money

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. 20% decrease in base, and 30% decrease in intermediate is more than "not that much".

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the change in base pay kind of makes sense but the intermediate drop costs every rep about $5000 for the year which is really inequitable for territories with smaller volumes. The expected payout should have gone up a little to counter the intermediate drop since that is the target everyone is supposed to be shooting for.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now with the decrease in salary I can scale back my hours from 11am to 1:30pm.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Working that long? Most of us only work 1-2 days a week.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Limited hours is easy since number one sales priority is to "educate on algorithm". But your quota is going up without product, so accomplish this with INR. Great leadership!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sir are a tool

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Considering that the rep was fired at least I'm a tool who got it right. Is that really the best you could come up with? So weak

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well KN keeps his revolving door greased, reps now in Pittsburgh, Washington and JM are all on plan. A company that continues to make excuses with their inventory now has an shitty reason to reduce their employees. And the RSM had the balls to tell 1 of the reps to contact HR over his ranted 1/1 call. This was the same DICK who made a scene in front of the entire company during a lunch to let his rep understand who was the BOSS. Such a joke

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what does JM stand for?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe he used to be a RSM in the East.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the previous post says territory JM is on a plan - trying to figure out which one that is

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No need to worry there are thousands of paths about to go out to all of the accounts, since there is not enough mcot, the accounts will all get tons of the patch, fixed!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny. This would be nice if true.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stop talking through your ass. I just spoke with rsm and Pitt is not on a plan and neither is JM. We are building 3000 MCOTs and will not come close to running out while we transition to the patch. Stop being a dipshit

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh and you want us to believe this RSM is honest? Im guessing the relationship you have with this RSM puts you in the same category (fucknut). This RSM is nothing but a towel boy for KN. The Washington/VA rep was placed on plan the same day he had a baby back in late June/early July and Pitt was placed roughly 2/3 weeks ago. Hows that for talking out of my ass

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I too had conversations with the rep and he stated the discussion went south as soon as he offered his own opinion and was giving the option of contacting HR and KN to discuss (Also stated they had his back on this and his call would be only a waste of time on his part). Mentioned the RSM wanted no confrontation/discussion thus the statement about HR. He knows the recently hired assistant AE is most likely to take over his territory. Apparently the RSM must have something on DU based on his own issues with HR.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name one rep this RSM has hired and developed into top 50 ranking.