Who's on plan

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2016 at 6:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can this management team continue to place seasoned reps on plan when they currently order only 300 devices? Again on backorder, yet they continue to slam the hammer on certain individuals.

Yet, they allow a member of the PC purchase a hooker at the NSM and say nothing.

Yet they allow a RSM who recently had a DUI continue managing a region and say nothing.

Yet they allow this same RSM berate a rep at the NSM during lunch in front of everyone and say nothing

Real class leadership at the top. What a bunch of ass-clowns

2. Competition

Competition Guest

Thanks for the intelligence!! You guys are the gift that keeps on giving!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this surprise anyone

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow those are some unfounded claims and you should have your ass fired. The front gate of that resort was like Fort Knox and there was no way any hooker was getting onto the property so that story is total BS.

As for and RSD berating a rep - if that happened it probably was with good reason and since we don't drive company cars it's nobody's business if someone gets a dui as longs they don't lose their license and can still do their job.

Stop being a moron and bringing negative nonsense to this forum

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry Charlie Chan, pictures did exist while we was showing particular ones to his region. Openly admits hooking up with these types from online.

Breating a rep while the entire company is waiting in a lunch line? Cmon now, thats RSD1. Bring him outside to continue not in front of all executives and fellow workers. Not smart

This same RSD with his DUI is now being coached for insensitive language to some of his reps while being punch drunk during the ceremony event on Friday. The DUI was the start. Sounds like this idiot may have a serious issue with liquid beverages.

So please don't tell me this is negative nonsense. The are facts that have and will continue to ignored at top levels based on what you bring into the company.

Sorry, can't be 2 separate rules for individuals

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Charlie Chan? What loser calls anyone that name - maybe you need to be put out to pasture if you're that old.

Your story seemed to change tune a bit because hooking up with someone online sounds a lot different than buying a hooker - maybe you just like stretching the truth or perhaps your just angry that you didn't get laid

Plenty of AEs deserve to get called out in front of their peers as is evidenced by the plethora of ranking reports that we get - inventory, call averages, etc - that's just the new culture so be ready for more of it

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ass Wipe, the fucking idiot boasted about the cost of the "party". Don't tell me the story changed when in fact we all know it took place and the only reason nothing was done was due to his ranking as PC winner.

As for RSD calling out his rep, he wanted everyone else to know he had a set of balls in front of upper mgt. Your telling me its ok to do that in a lunch line?
    Your a bigger dick than we thought

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you people are all a bunch of nut jobs. I don't know the RSD you are talking about but that does sound a little over the top. I do know the AE and you clearly don't know the whole story here. Unlike other AEs who "hook up" at meetings, he is not married and met someone on a singles dating site and have remained in touch and plan to see each other again. You really need to check your facts before trying to be a hero

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The skin hound would do anything for a piece of tail and certain people turned a blind eye

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name calling is such a grown up thing to do. I wasn't aware that the Moral Majority had landed at CN but I will suggest a few confessional booths for the next NSM for those who like to cast stones

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So anyway who is on a plan? and why

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As long as it's not you its none of your business.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what I hear, its like a grocery list. Reps that have been here for a few years and have previously been PC winners. Its definitely what have you done for me lately program. Forget about who've you brought in or how large the practice. Bottom line these days.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hold on he was on a singles dating site while in Puerto Rico and now may have possibly found true love. How wonderful!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW someone on a singles dating website - you Cardionet morons really know how to pick exciting topics to complain about. is life really that boring where you are?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets hope your not the poor individual who gets their ass chewed out by some punk ass regional manager. Such a class act trying to humiliate one of your reps in the lunch line. Wonder how his manger training classes have been? This guy talks more shit than TRUMP

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe he's the RSM for the GL - Such a d_ _ k

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why is there an opening in Louisville, KY?