Who's left Zimmer now?

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by Anonymous, Jul 11, 2012 at 3:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KC is rare. Out west it's a cluster! Most areas are struggling to find the right leader who can bring both sides together. The reps in KC obviously feel that the leader is a stud and will have their back...not so in other areas

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"West is a cluster" is an understatement. GM's Dumb and Dumber are fun to watch, how not to lead.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is the leadership and morale in North and South Carolina?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

south east florida is a joke!
    Distributor is no where to be found will not hire managers : will not attend dinners meetings with surgeons simply does not answer his calls nor return any last time i saw him was when he threw a contract at me and said sign
    Look at hca ban thread we are locked out bc his biomet reps stole instruments now i have to pay by not beong able to do cases at hca other than booked or other side
    His reps logging in under different names: another rep fired bc he was recruiting for another company
    Maybe if this clown showed up once in a while he would know what is going on

Imagine wwent from a company store under a great gm to this circus bc the agent has ass buddies in high places

What a joke we have become

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure who thinks KC is paradise but the truth is that the old lady is still here backstabbing the new guy every time he turns around! Lie after lie and people signed because they were threatened and did so out of fear. It's bad all over

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Colorado is the worst! Reps leaving left and right.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i can't imagine leadership worse than Colorado.... reps leaving all over and this will continue, guaranteed, until the leadership changes.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Colorado and Kansas City have a common thread...weak AVP and weak local leaders who lie about everything!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You would see more comments about Atlanta but everybody is gone! 20 reps heads rolling in past 18 months.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must being speaking of Harry!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Atlanta sounds like a mess! Why have so many reps left? How is Ramey doing?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RAMEY is a disaster. Nobody knows their numbers, 4-5 reps showing up for one case. People leaving left and right and ramey does nothing to replace them. Reps get more business inherited from those they replace, work twice as much, and their paychecks stay the same. Nobody know's what they are doing or what cases they are covering on a week to week basis. Ramey wants YES MEN. He wants guys who listen to him and worship him. Guys who leave take their relationships with them. Customers are switching to Stryker, Depuy, and even SNN every month. He's trying to run lean, hire a bunch of clueless scrub techs to open boxes, pay them $50k, and collect his big bonus from corporate! What a loser

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The busiest surgeon in Atlanta was using Zimmer for a decade and he already switched to Stryker and Depuy for hips and knees. His Zimmer reps left to Stryker because Ramey chased them out. $8,000,000 in business gone. Accounts gone all the time with this guy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AKA loch ness distributor
    I saw him on a milk carton the other day
    Btw he fired 2 more Zimmer reps in west palm
    And he is still locked out of HCA bc his biomet reps stole power equiopment and all logged in hospital under 1 name
    Why is this ghost still here

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder how long it will take until corporate does something to curtail the ATL landslide.
    Sounds like a greedy mess over there.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

business is rapidly flipping out west

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zimmer management is a joke... Need to get rid of Dvorak and the rest of their douche bag leaders that don't have a clue.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so right