Who's left of the original Alpha team hired last January 7th

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2014 at 7:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sloppy Suzy where have you been? Every company needs an apologist. Good Job!!! You tell em!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are mistaken! The previous post was informative. This is a rant - you are a dumb shit for consistently trying to distract information with your ignorant, chronically boring you don't like it leave horse shit! I hope whoever you are you are neutered because you surely font need to pass your ignorant ass genes on to another generation! By the way Fuck You! Now that's a rant!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, I don't understand how it was informative! It has always been clear how this opportunity was going to face all the stated challenges. If you didn't know this then you are the ignorant fuck who needs to be neutered. Now go put your calls in and pray you get credit for any rx's that come in!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you seem real slow on the uptake. I'm sure that extra chromosome you possess prevents you from seeing the continued BS that flows down hill. You are a poor drone worker bee that follows blindly . I think your type are called lemmings. A word of advice stay away from the cliffs. Better yet get you a full head of steam and holler Geronimo as you pea brain splits into on the rocks below. It's so small it won't even splat. I hear they are looking for extras on the Walking Dead maybe you should try out, you have the zombie part down real well. He'll, you don't even have to act!! That's a rant you fund shit!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't pray for RX's! But I will pray for an in-bred extra chromosome carrying unibrow like yourself. You probably don't work for Lundbeck.My guess is you are a greeter at WalMart and have difficulty speaking to the customers because of the drool running out the side of your mouth and what makes it worse is the chewing tobacco stains on your chin and by the way be sure to wear your bra and do a bikini wax you are scaring off the customers and their children.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You enjoy babbling about chromosomes and nonsense. I just stick to the facts and not waste time name calling as it is non productive. As far as your statement about not working for Lundbeck, you are correct. I like to check in once in a while to validate my choice I made by not pursuing this joke of an opportunity. No I am not a troll, just someone who measures choices people make and confirms the vision that I see.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can you get your facts straight when you are an admitted poser. This was an alpha thread with some beta issues as well. You are the kid that never gets picks for the team on the playground. Stop telling us the facts when your facts are contrived not real. I think you need a little more vodka in your orange juice and some batteries for for your play station remote and you can create some more stories to post on the Lundbeck site. If you get real board you can troll around the Otsuka and Takeda sites.
    Also if you continue the visions I would lay off the mushrooms. I hear that shit will turn your visions to nightmares! If they persist go to your veterinarian and get some heart worm pills, I hear it counters the effects of the mushrooms!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I did not have to get picked because I was always asked to be the CAPTAIN. That's right, the CAPTAIN. With my leadership skills and VISION, it always made me successful at what I do and in this case I was right AGAIN.
    As far as your knowledge of mushrooms and the way you speak it only leads me to believe you are a person in need of help! Either stay in your misery or do something positive with your LIFE!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Sir, Captain! I am doing positive things with my life. But, you need meds for these delusions of being a captain . Do you have a toy boat you play with in the tub, while wearing your captains hat? Are you barking orders to your rubber duck. I'll bet you live in Never Never Land and fight with Peter Pan, TinkerBell and the lost boys. Watch out for the croc "captain Hook" he'll take the other hand too. Anyway Captain, I have enjoyed the rant so I will leave you to patrol all the CP sites in search of threads that you can share your wisdom. Those of us at Lundbeck are thankful for our jobs and we will work to make this a better place to be employed and empowered. Hey Captain, squeeze that rubber duck once for me! Have a nice Mrmorial Day!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suzy Sunshine is back! You can't fool us Suzy!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sean Nolan is still left.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does any Alpha rep on this board with a new district manager feel like you are training a primary care rep? How many times must we have to explain the difference between selling an injectable and pill?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

couldn't agree more.

The managers are clueless. They think we should be walking into 8 clinics a day and selling injections out of a sample bag.

NOT A SINGLE CLUE HOW THINGS REALLY WORK. They live in their Brintellix fantasy land

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any guesses how many of the original 64 are still here????

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

63. How many beta?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd guess about 10 original Alphas are left. There are a few more that will be leaving by end of June. Some were on the fence about leaving, but after the meetings in Chicago they have decided to take other jobs. Just watch...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The original 64 founders of the Psych Sales team has dwindled. I guess it doesn't matter now. The experienced psych LAI Reps did their jobs well, got crapped on and now they are just baggage for Lundbeck. It's best no one stay long from Alpha that away there is no reference points for better or worse and management can bring Pete Early out a third time to tell us his son is OCD or ADD this time and the new group can get all teared up and emotional. Who needs Alpha anyway, no one listened to the Account Managers.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not many left. What's the number? 28 maybe?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

closer to 25

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who else has left recently?