Who's left of the original Alpha team hired last January 7th

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2014 at 7:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been over a year and the Alpha team will be with Otsuka. How many of this great group of original hires will be at the meeting? Have we lost 5 or 10 or more percent? Any guesses? Any thoughts? Any one speaking up when we all meet? Gotta be politically correct or else! See everyone next week!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think there is still a good chunk of us left. At least 90% still here though it seems most of us are all disillusioned. . I say we need to speak up next week for sure.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do to but I am afraid we will be marked as negative no matter how we say it. The transparency and openness are getting less and less. I wish they would allow a question box so we could put our concerns in there without reprisal .

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! I would love to speak up but will be perceived as a negative person. It was better when we didn't add all the new managers and had better diolog with John and Peter directly!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. No one really feels comfortable speaking up. Lots of issues to address but no real discussion will take place and new managers don't understand the complexities of what we do. They run it like primary care.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After the meeting this past week I feel like we are in a gigantic circle jerk with everyone telling each other just what they want you to hear . Most of Alpha is still here but lots of buzz around useless call averages and burdensome metrics. Everyone from the stage blowing smoke and doing the feel good song and dance but still no quotas, no money, and no new info to help us sell the albatross called Maintena. If the storm that grounded most of the field force is any sign from up above, then we are all in deep and stuck!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This gig with Otsuka is HORRIBLE. How long will Alpha have to suffer?? Many of us still here are trying to get out of this situation. We are worn out!!! Lundbeck hasn't turned out to be what we all had hoped.
    How many of the original 64 are left?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lot of discontent on the Beta side too. We were promised credit on all Brintellix prescriptions, and were lied to. The sales data is incredibly inaccurate. Takeda controls everything. The "new" co-pay card is mediocre at best. Takeda DM's are monitoring Lundbeck reps call activity. Etc., etc., etc.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The real question is why did they tell us all the above in the first place. The only question I want to know the answer to is why don't we get direct credit for primary care, and why don't we get paid on every damn Rx that's written period in our territory. I didn't think they would force rank us as well.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Issues are Takeda getting credit for Psychs thereby making us feel like we report to them and the primary address/ split situation which causes tension with teammates in our own company as well. Most are fair/ transparent but not all.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

explain force ranking?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why should you get credit for primary care? You don't call on them and therefore they aren't included in your quota. Personally I've never gotten credit for someone I didn't call on and so quit whining! Maybe focus on trying to sell to the psychs you do get credit for.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with previous poster about primary care scripts but then why do Takeda get credit for all psych scripts if they only call on 9 & 10s?

Btw this alliance is going down hill. Takeda mining the data and calling on our lower decile drs. And to make it worse we have no idea if they are calling on them as we don't see their call history ( but they can see ours??) and the we only find out when dr or staff mention a "counterpart" has been in the office.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know of one Account Manager that resigned last week and MANY Alpha are looking

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why in the hell does Takeda get credit for EVERY SINGLE PSYCH THAT WRITES AN RX FOR BRINTELLIX, whether or not they call on them…ass hole! We don't even get credit for what all of our own psychs write because of the primary address BS! Where the hell did you come from you frigging moron!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said and all true!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep in mind that with that credit comes the goal. Do you really want goal for all those primary care docs? I don't. I'm happy to get credit based on a smaller goal.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better to look now than later for a job. It's funny how we don't hear how we are progressing against our goal of growing Maintena an addition 140 million over last years 44 million. We will soon be in our final trimester with nothing but empty promises to put in our bank accounts. What happens to our contract with Otsuka when Alkermes comes out with their LAI of Aripiprazole next year. Who else will be jumping in to the race. It seems we are plowing the ground and cultivating the crop and Alkermes will swoop in and harvest the crop. We will be left holding an empty sack! We are then gonna launch Brexpiprazole after Aripiprazole goes generic . How tough is that gonna be to sell a molecule so similar when the generics of every billion dollar antipsychotic are preferred on managed care formularies.
    This is going to be an uphill climb. Everyone hang on to their ass!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, that sums it up nicely.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't understand this rant! Everything you said was all previously known before you took your job! Either embrace it or get out!