Who's leaving next?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Mar 19, 2016 at 10:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But here you make 10k under industry standards. Even those are making what they think is good for Lundy is still below industry standards. Fools gold describes this company well. 110k cap is a joke and for every rep at 110k here, they are 10 reps making less.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that! Base pay is horrible compared to industry and won't get any better. A few make great money but most are given the crumbs. The stretch goals are putting IC money out of reach and then they tell the bottom third in stack rankings that you Zneed Improvement and give your sales record a black eye! Many come here always meeting or exceeding goals and then you come here and get a needs improvement due to ridiculous goals and horrible data capture. Enough to make your head pop off!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she should have left a long time ago..........

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Justine G leaving on her own or was she shown the door? How she even got to move over here to neuro was a joke, she didn't have the qualifications and was chock full of excuses

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's next to leave you ask? From what I see, a lot of people have decided to move on from Lundbeck, ASAP. The company as it exists today, is not the same company I joined years ago. We are going to a meeting to discuss a visual aid, and a reprint carrier. If you had told me this, not to long ago, I would have said you were insane. The changes we've seen, have made the company worse than most big pharma companies. Is JA or GJ to be blamed, or our what's-his-name CEO? Who knows. I thought the salesforce at my old company was demoralized, but I really believe that it's worse here. You can tell that management is under tremendous pressure which is finally dumped on us.

Oh what's the use. It's only going to get worse. They have stripped the excitement and passion right out of us.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JA got us here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On her own. She works at least, the guy before her never worked.

More to leave next Friday.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thought JA is a guy the Rock? Is she EM from Neuro?
    R people leaving from PSY or Neuro next week?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where was it announced Justine G was leaving??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think an announcement went out about justine, home office is terrible at communicating this Info to us.

jA is the guy- the guy that messed up the psych culture and now bleeding into the neuro culture. "The Rock" that caused the culture to sink.

Next week at least 1 psych and 2 neuro.

I'm waiting for my offer letter on Monday.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think an announcement went out about justine, home office is terrible at communicating this Info to us.

jA is the guy- the guy that messed up the psych culture and now bleeding into the neuro culture. "The Rock" that caused the culture to sink.

Next week at least 1 psych and 2 neuro.

I'm waiting for my offer letter on Monday.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JA thinks he is the rock. the last 4 people that i know that left were psych. Poor leadership!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

90% of the people that have left over the last 6 months are Psych. coincidence?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Psych reps leave for reasons other than poor leadership. Selling an expensive me too drug and getting your clock cleaned is a big part of reps leaving too.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh don't forget low salaries are a big cause for reps leaving.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wonder how many got offers yesterday?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok sad that mgmt comes on here as a means of damage control. The wheels have fallen off this place and reps are tired of the BS and will jump ship first chance they get.