Who's leaving next?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Mar 19, 2016 at 10:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR and Finance? Who made this decision? I need to get off of this sinking ship.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck leadership is a trainwreck. JW was awful - why do you think all of the salary issues exist and why did they lowball offers? That is JW, JA, and PA. They changed the culture. Anyone with talent is long gone. They screwed Lu up with their big pharma nonsense.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I settle back and accept what is going on, I am a contract rep. So I get it and I can live with it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait what?? JA didn't dictate salaries....Koz was and is our point guy

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I mean JW didn't dictate salaries

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peter A made the decision to merge HR and Finance.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why, if only JW was let go? Were any others laid off?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's absolutely no way PA made that decision, it was made for him in Copenhagen. Of course there will be cuts of sone sort with a finance person in charge of HR. We are all just numbers to JH. She's the one who made the decision to move the home office to a new building. A new building with no offices, all cubicles and no phones all in the name of saving money. This is about to get a lot worse.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you think PA is President? Yes-man.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

some of the new reps from the eastern shoreline have buyers remorse and regret their decisions to come work here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not just the eastern shoreline...this is happening all over the Nation. Not a single rep in my area is happy. Let's hope the majority took the survey and answered honestly so they can take corrective action quickly or they'll be spending a lot on training new reps.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea 2 reps up there are trying to get there old jobs back.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KZ, LB and SM from the Chicago Alpha team all left! They were smart in their jobs and smarter to move on. Im sure there will be many more...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By the end of the year, a lot of us will be gone.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the end of the summer is more like it. I'm not waiting until the end of the year.
    And neither are 2 ams from my area. Bye bye

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just heard JG from the Neuro training department is leaving, maybe things are starting to turn around!! Her better than thou, her "I'm committed to not know anyone", and overall lack of any people skills will NOT be missed!! Keep cleaning house!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please don't go.... We need you...... You are the best....... Hahahahahahahaha! Fools gold you are.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LU overall is fool's gold. I feel like such a sucker ever accepting a job here- GJ, JA are terrible leaders. The numbers are always wrong. Trintellix, Northera - take your pick- fools gold.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharma is all fools gold. Lundy no different from any of the others. Take your pick. It's a free fat pay check but lots of elementary BS. Most outside of Pharma laugh at it.