Who's leaving next?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Mar 19, 2016 at 10:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The third out of four trainers left on Friday. What is going on? He was a good dude. Who is leaving next? Seems like Neuro is losing people right and left.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck training has deteriorated to endless role play sessions. Just look what Beta had to do in Orlando! We beat the dead-horse vis aid to death yet once again. Many more will leave over the year. They screwed us several times on bonus, to the point where we now have the Grid to restrict payout even more. Add on the fact that we don't get credit for Rex patients over 59, and the insanity is complete. Wait until you see your increase from T1 to T2 goals!

The May meeting will just kill morale even more. I can see it now, endless discussion of the few lines of label change, non-stop role playing it, then certification. Watch the mangers fall all over themselves screaming, "Who wants to show what good looks like?!?!?!! You never see one of THEM role play crap, or the AFT's!!

What the hell has happened to this company in such a short time? Might as well be at a Pfizer meeting!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I meant Neuro but I hear the psych training department is just as bad. Word is Justine is terrible (one of the reasons why Brenda, JG and Asher left) and Libby is maybe worse. Meghan Sullivan was an absolute nightmare, two of the three above told me that literally everyone hated her. Can't believe these people still have jobs when they lose 75% of their team. And don't get me started on bringing Mandi back, JA got fucked.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a deep breath pal. Better late catching up to reality than never at all. Lundy never was a top notch Pharma co. It was all an illusion and a bunch of lip service.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup look at Lundbecks original leaders ALL from The old school Abbott PPD. It's a trend now to get these spin off so called small Pharma companies who claim to be different. Problem is all the leaders come from big Pharma and only know the drone big Pharma model. It's all smoke and mirrors. These drones can sell it for maybe 2-3 years until it all blows up.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad that Lundy had the potential to be a top notch CNS company but they blew it! Yes it was all just lip service and they picked the worst partners and let them run the show. Lundy is going down rapidly and it is just a matter of time

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the policy for incentive payout if you leave before payout date?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nada Amiga.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. Read the IC rules. Not only do you get paid your whole bonus if you left after the end of a trimester, but you'd get a prorated bonus payout even if you left in the middle of a trimester.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peter A sending announcement today that HR Head Jane Ware is leaving! Consolidating HR and Finance! What is happening to Lundbeck. Let's hope not many lose their jobs.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Circle the wagons folks and get the resume dusted off.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would we hire all the Gamma's 6 ten months ago?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is the same question the beta people asked then. We didn't need them then and don't need them now.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They probably brought back Mandi because not many quality mgrs would want to come here. And what's up with the IC reports? They were supposed to be available today but of course they can't deliver once again. If you're going to consolidate home office PLEASE get rid of the useless deadwood!!!! How bad is it inside the home office that Katie M. leaves without a new position lined up? Get your act together Peter!!! The Home Office culture needs a complete makeover. You can start by changing your pompous attitude!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I know is this place has more bed hopping than a brothel.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Other than J. Ware, who else got canned?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jane was fired? who took Jane's job? Will Cristina replace her?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She may lose her job too. They Are consolidating HR and finance. Last year cuts at offices were outside the US except for research in NJ. Looks like this year here it's in the US.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tony Russo must have made a pact with the devil. Nice guy but the entire HO is now under him and he's no where near that talented. Plus how in the hell do you put HR under anyone? Jane Ware was great, but I guess she the Tony convinced someone to gobble her up.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gamma sales force was just to meet call metrics for tackeda simple as that.