Who is the worst manager you have ever worked for past or present?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Emma

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RTP brash trainer on rotation. Poor people skills.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To say she was a manager is a put down to every manager. She could not manage her own life so no she could not manage a sales team.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe not the worst mgr but good Karma story...layoffs had been announced, DM still doing the ride alongs...whole time feeding me the company line about how everybody will end up all right..keeping the 'right' people, new exciting future , big pipeline blah, blah , blah..

Listened to this story all morning, then thru lunch..of course it was DMs checkout time - same story of busy, busy, conf. calls, traffic, more travel this week..bs....anyway found out she got food poisoning (I didn't order the potato salad) and had a long drive home...both of us laid off in the end.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worst DSM ever is JP in Louisiana. District calls a disaster! Ticks Dr.'s off consistently with the idiotic questions. Glad he is not mine anymore.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A rotation low-skilled trainer from RTP......during his first meeting with us he said we could NOT expense coffee at required breakfast meetings, nor a doughnut, nor afternoon team meets coffee or tea. Honest.....!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

couldn't agree more --- Horrible District experience from him. Day one we knew this was not going to be good. Things went downhill from there.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Concerning the above rotation manager......I had a very hard to get early breakfast appointment for a large 15 doctor family practice clinic 40 miles from my home. I had planned every detail and food order for days.....I arrived 30 minutes early at 6:30 AM with a teammate. This fill-in manager actually called me at 6:30 AM at this clinic for a "review"...he was at home and asked me to go outside or to my car for a 30 minute discussion. It was a "micromanage out " ploy....[ which did not work ] , but I missed 13 of the hard to see FP's while my teammate took over and was able to record them as calls. The fellow tried hard, but was embarrassing around physicians and acted like a complete jerk. True story.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can drink water. By the way, do you really need another donut? Your right ass cheek is already spilling over onto the passenger seat as it is.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems as if Sparky lost his job, his wife is divorcing him, and maybe he got up on the wrong side of the bed. Nasty comments......could we try to be a little nicer today ...... very immature.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

aks Jerry Jabba-the-Hut Nelson

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps were fired down here for using nicknames for managers !

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total my company car in morning multi car wreck..(not my fault)...police report, wait for wrecker, get ride back to house, make calls to fleet, get setup with rental, back to bodyshop to transfer out the samples..(had text DM earlier in day about wreck)...luckily nobody injured...make call about 4:30pm to check in with DM to let him know I'm all set up again....response "Uh, that's good to hear...uh..were you able to get any calls in this afternoon" me "Uh, gee No..see I was in this wreck, totaled my car....." classic guy.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree 1000%!!! I had a great sales career at gsk and the merger brought me under SKB management which was a horror show! Who the hell ever decided to make WC a manager in NJ? It must have cost hundreds of thousands in lawyers fees to get him fired.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PC in AZ with AZ..... Very self righteous and only interested in self promotion.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's what he called himself.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Sparky, this is a GSK page. We all know Pfizer .

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you ever going to get a job you old wyeth lambert troll