Who is the worst manager you have ever worked for past or present?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second that 100%.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow , Chris Hansen ....what an old reference ! YES he was a poor judge of character , two faced A HOLE . He shared insider info with the wrong peeps . Not to b trusted , I learnt the hard way with him

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you must be a child molester.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

immature comment

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had to be T. Rotterman in Cinti, OH. His firing was waaaaay overdue. The grammar was unreal. I have never heard such poor grammar or seen such horrible platform skills.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Andy Devine was respected by management, representative and his peers. Andy Devine, Beth Wagstaff, Rob Bennett, Todd Rambo, Kirk Peterson, Kip Adams and countless others were instrumental in helping this currently f'd up company show profitability under their leadership. Flonase was rocking over 5o%, ADVAIR was blowing it out, Symbicort was scratching for every script they could find. Reps respected managers and managers respected the value reps brought. If you could not perform during that time then you basically sucked at this job and shouldn't have been here anyway.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Note that they all are SKB leaders .

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Note that they are all GW products .

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes , these products were on the bottom and needed work, lots of work to succeed.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Face it folks, gsk has been on a steady decline for over a decade. We have horrible managers, bottom of the barrel who cannot be employed at thriving companies.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct.

What companies do you consider thriving ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To answer the thread, and not get off on a tangent.......NC had the worst, and most were female rotation managers.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Companies with pipelines and drugs early in their patent life: Regeneron, Novartis, Janssen, sirtrex.

They also have killer sales forces and marketing teams.

Gsk, not so much but it helps me pay the bills.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like a lifeless, worthless person with no ambition or drive to get ahead. Please just quit.

Several female managers I remember in the Carolinas were ruthless.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

John Powers without a doubt was the WORST manager I have ever had. There is something very wrong with him... Hopefully he's getting therapy and has been put on medication. All of my offices hated him so much that I had to bribe them with goodies before bringing him in to "put on a show" during my ride alongs. What a dumbass he was!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The offices loved John but hated you. You tried to get them to like you by being a food delivery guy. Don't destroy the reputation of John. He was one of the best employees ever.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it better just to split it up or try to rebuild? This is a merger that didn't work out. Two completely different cultures. My vote is to sell it off. The Philly culture is like gangrene on tissue. You have to surgically remove it.

GW: hardworking, honest, excellent integrity, track record of drug discovery
    SKB: fuhgetaboutit culture, liars, history of corruption, zero history of drug discovery ( sorry they did deliver Avandia and Paxil, the compounds where GSK lost face and paid billions)

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I live in the RTP area, since the 60's................I knew GW reps and executives.....they were high end, they were nose in the air, and very arrogant to say the least. Medical also knew them as better than thou, and very lacking in knowledge.........I was there . Say what you want.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok I will say what I want. Perhaps the sample droppers were arrogant but the scientists were first class. The merger was a disaster. Best now to carve it up and return value to the shareholders.