Who is the worst manager you have ever worked for past or present?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sylvina frutos - crazy idiot

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mary Haupt, backstabber and a liar. Can't be trusted

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm afraid to go into detail because they know each poster, but NC was the worst a few years ago.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike Moles :D

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jn was one of the most abusive mgrs I ever encountered. Would call reps and mess with their heads telling them to look in rear view mirror. Super dismissive of women it is amazing that no one filed a suit against him. Gsk so fortunate to rid themselves of him he was a huge liability

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Google. Thorpe Hamrick gsk

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No need just google hamrick gsk!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mods, it is about time that this thread is deleted, beat this subject to death.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? DMs can dish it out, but can't take it?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! I worked for Jerry Nel**n in Arizona. Very insecure. Lots of personal issues.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a rotation manager for one year, a rtp trainer , was one of the worst.....among other things he would pull, one day knowing I had a huge birthday party planned with wife at 7PM....he kept me after a ride-along until 8PM filling out contact forms...physicians also disliked him ...so sad !

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? What's sad is that you didn't have the guts to get rid of him by 6pm. You are essentially a bully enabler, so you got what you deserved.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CC in vaccines in the middle of the country

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I knew what he was doing and he knew what he was doing keeping me late....my RM wanted to know what was happening after I detailed and documented previous 10 months with him.....this clown was gone in 3.5 weeks.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over the last 30+ years I have seen numerous vps and dms come and go. They ALL self destruct. What amazes me is that GSK keeps promoting a certain type of individual-- self centered aholes who don't give a crap about anyone but themselves. Hmmm perhaps this is one of the reasons why GSK is such a toxic place to work!

sirandy likes this.
  17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ding, ding, ding. Give that man a prize. You have to be a scumbag to rise up, we have the failure to go with it. Break it up asap.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DSM blasted me in the doc's office parking lot after a call for not promoting off-label use. Really.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

liar

20. sirandy

sirandy new user

So true. Amazing that an organization that trumpets its "values" routinely and habitually puts people in key roles who have no demonstration of such values.

Ian likes this.