Who is the worst manager you have ever worked for past or present?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've helped my families! (Financially, of course.) Thanks to Pat and Jerry N, I'm a very rich man! The twin a-holes lost and you don't like it! I think I'll take my private jet for a spin. Brrrrrra-ha-ha!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ha ha child is back.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nathan D, complete nut job

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not even close. Mary H. When she was in vaccines she reported her counterpart to HR. When she went in PPV (Channel) she reported her boss. Then when she left to become a DM in ND, she reported her RVP. It's amazing how its never her fault.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't her daddy work in HR ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what I heard.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rich in $ but so poor everywhere else . Pathetic , still on this board bragging , both of you are still hurting , festering , knowing that when u left u didn't one a single friend at GSK . To a person u where loathed so telling tales was better than self knowledge .

Let it go , no one cares , really . Visiting here just shows how lonely and desperate for approval u are . I pity u both . No amount of $ will bring u peace

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep! SmithKline took over! They took Glaxo Wellcome, a great company, and plunged it straight into the ground! Thanks, As*ho*e!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked for Jerry Nelson in Colorado. He was a tyrant! Complete brown nosing, condescending, back stabbing prick! Wanted t be a CPA, but couldn't pass the exam. Became a pharma rep instead. Started with Dermatology. Promoted to manager after alot of sales success (formulary wins). Huge mistake by Glaxo!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He and Pat are both managers at Xenoport Inc. Run by old Glaxo folks. Keith is in Atlanta and Nelson in Rocky's. They have weeded out Many responsible, but the ones that supported the company seem to have gotten their payoff down the line.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was at the supposed dinner. She basically destroyed Sheldon's career

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's face it, many females just did not work out as managers. Personally speaking, I once heard a lady rotation manager tell my teammate that this was a perfect job for a young mother with all the flexibilities.......[ while I , being older, was working my butt off and filling in for her on many occasions. ]

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no doutb Linton Phillips immunology

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't work for him but managed across from him on SK size . He certainly wasn't liked always fishing for gossip or creating drama . That was his style . He was trashed on a 360 once and forced into an uncomfortable team meeting by HR ( so I heard ) .

Didn't know about his connection with whistle blowers , only ever met one of them briefly . The one with man tits and semi bald head . Other "lifer" rep was on leave , something about house burnt down so wanted GSK to pay for his move ! That's the word from other SM s anyway . Guess it panned out for them , they were like shooters for the mob who turned rat and sold out everyone . From what I heard they were the worst of the lot !!

I like so many others I lost many of my best reps who left for better work environments . Jerry types stuck around as they had no options . I left ( finally ) and have found that there are good and bad apples wherever you work . Bad bosses though make you update your resume real fast !!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hate to beat a dead horse, but y'all have no idea the heat salespeople felt working near the RTP or Philly.......when VIP's came in for meetings, the ALL wanted to spend time riding with a salesperson. The worst were rotation female managers they threw at us.........however, the absolute horror was a low skill-set male trainer on rotation in 2005 ..... the legend continues after all these years !

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greg you are making a fool of yourself.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I DON'T think so......mind your own business Don.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cissy Brown, Oncology. She kept getting sent to the home office for 'coaching' and always returned to the field same as ever.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With all the money I have, I can buy "a piece" whenever I want it. And, she will go away and I don't have to put up with there wining on Cafe Pharma! Ha! Let's see you beat that! Cha-ching! I'm rich - you bit*ch!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At what level of net worth do you consider to be "rich"?