who is dr chappel

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2014 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GOOGLE HER!!!!! Come on , if you cant do that , how can you even do this job???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just looked up her on Linkedin. Impressive.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The speaker who presented at our NSM. The one from FL who role played 5-7 ways to promote Nuedexta off label in the LTC setting. I think our VP of sales or sales director hand picked him to speak to us. If I recall correctly, compliance, HR and many senior level VP's were there as well. It would have been nice if they spoke up or even ended his talk. A real leader would have.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They fired him the next day, and made a statement to the sales force also
    about the situation.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just checked out Laurie Fessenden. Wow, she's hot!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was the statement. Don't let HH and MM hand pick the presenters at the NSM anymore. The statement also could have been that it is better to be reactive rather than proactive. Were the reps that utilized his services, the ones who heard and benefited from his many off label presentations fired as well. How about the RBM that hand picked him. Any accountability there?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to go Avanir. You make an example out of the dr. What about the reps and the RBM who heard and benefitted from all of his talks. You have nothing to them. Once again, the 3 headed monster has protected their own. One of the national directors hand picked him, trained him and attended many of his off label presentations. As usual, nothing was done. Very weak leadership. For once, do the right thing not what is easy. Getting rid of the dr is easy. Firing a rep, RBM or director is the right thing. We all know that many off label presentations occurred. We also all know who was in attendance as well

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up, anus breath!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When the Feds interview you will shit in your pants.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really hope they call me. I can't wait to throw Michael, Denise and several others under the bus. Randall too for being a pussy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never mind all that, I want to hear more how hot our speaker Laurie Fessenden is! So she can save my job, and she's a babe? Jackpot!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are all full of it. The FDA is gonna do nothing about our off-label sales as they are minuscule. They go after the big fish and all big fish out there have off-label sales. Anyone calling saying they are the Feds have you snowed. Probably an ambulance chaser trying to put together a case to no avail. Instead of waiting for the feds to call you maybe you should be out selling. A lot of our reps are. Seen the latest scrip counts....another record!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some NAMs now getting 65+ scripts a week, that's awesome !!
    65 scripts x 500.00= $32,500 a week, not a bad week indeed !!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know this doctor. He oversees a lot of nursing homes. However, I also know he is the type of doc that will prescribe generic dextromethorphan / quinidine rather than a brand.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That generic is not available yet, unless we lose the court case.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The generic? you are a moron. There is no generic

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's great that MM, HH, and DP feel a need to come on this site and attempt to refute all the negative postings. Was that part of your job description? Any other manager would feel no need to peruse an anonymous rumor board. But you three cultish shitbuckets, must really feel a need to diffuse the hostile postings. I guess you guys can't fire everyone. (As much as you'd like to!)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Only the worthless ones like yourself get fired. The ones that actually produce stay on board because they know what's waiting for them. See the latest scripts? Many are kickin butt!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You tell 'em Michael! Zieg Heil!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am confused. Do we use her because she is hot or because she took the place of Dr Chappell? Is she the one who we are using for off label promotion in LTC? Someone please clear this up