Who here got the hush hush August retention bonus

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 7, 2016 at 10:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you did, what level are you and how much?

I heard some of the payouts were ridiculously huge!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If someone got a retention bonus, it means they're an asset. They're not going to be on here.

This site is for trolls, shortsellers, and people who generally hate the company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Asset my ass. Why wouldn't anyone hate this company??

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard it was 100-125K for low level monkey managers. Higher for the really important people who caused this train wreck called Valeant.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's all about the money for some, need to support the spouse's expensive habits, kids' private school, and country club membership. They don't mind the added stress or other b.s. that goes on behind the curtain. If they were worth their salt, they would have been long gone by now. Others are stuck for various reasons, can't find a comparable job, tagged with unscrupulous Valeant, overpaid for limited talent, perceived as unethical/dirty, "nobody likes me," yada, yada, yada.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got mine. Figured Valeant owed it to me. I went and bought a jaguar F Type. I hope the car is worth staying all these months.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoy the car still being associated with Valeant just cost you more than you realize in future earning and opportunity.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The amount of people who actually work here on this board is about... zero.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a low level monkey manager and I got $0.

No new car for me.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think my POS worthless dm got a retention bonus. He's been on our ass but doesn't contribute jack. Dude is completely useless. Stealing money from the company and sticking around for free money cuz he gotta support his boat load of kids.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to the world of a pharmaceutical company named Valeant. Most managers are inept here. When the going is good, it's easy to mask their shortcomings, but when the water starts boiling, they're absolutely useless, succumbing to the pressure, berating their minions without merit, giving poor unwarranted reviews so that a few favorites get more bonus money. Then count their own undeserved bonuses when everybody around them are losing their jobs, while ass kissing their bosses.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a little package but the real bonus for me is working for Joe Papa, the best Boss in the world.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much they paying you?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Say what you want about the old Valeant. We all agree.

However, Papa is consistent, professional, and credible. People respect him. He and the new board at the new Valeant are willing to risk their careers after having done due diligence. They know a lot of things we don't.

People on here expect them to throw out weak management today, but that's not how it works. They need to stabilize first, which they're doing. It's textbook, frankly. Throwing out weak management comes later.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell that to Perrigo's shareholders. He's such a great professional and so credible that he should have allowed Perrigo to be sold to Mylan. Instead, his fat ego, like MP, will be the nail on the coffin of Valeant.

Weak management is too subjective. What worker bees perceives as poor managers are usually inept managers kissing up to their superiors claiming that they're working hard and successful when they're really lazy and stupid. There are SVP's that have no idea how to manage their departments, yet pushes their minions to do their bidding to get the bare results to report to senior management. These senior managers collect large salaries and huge bonuses while exhausting the minions due to lack of good leadership and poor people skills.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does it feel to work for the most hated company in America? Talk about branding. Your neighbors and family have low respect for you. They are probably saying coward.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We had a DM who did the same crap when he had our district. completely useless and took credit for top reps in the district. f%cker is still with the company in another district. No idea how he's still workin here. word has it he had another kid and apparently got called out for not doing full days on field rides.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that is what DMs do. what is your point?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS. He's in it for the money. Herendeen is in it for the money. All the new management is in it for the money.