Who got a negative commission payout?

Discussion in 'KCI' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2015 at 3:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

did you get a negative commission?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

double digit growth and they are taking money from reps' pockets. who else?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't have double digit growth! Look at the debt!!!!!!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you look at the sales report over 1/2 of the employees well below plan and not making any commissions. Those that are making plan have extremely low quotas and have a negative growth YOY. Yes, it's all there in the reports. The recruiters I've spoken to are having a hard time convincing anyone with a decent resume to even apply for this joke of a company. Next month's quotas are worse and another rush of resignations are on the way.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok here is another straw on the camels back. (1) Everyday we are fighting for revenue. We have a quota for revenue. (2) Current costs to hire and train new rep is $75,000. (3) Look at the commission payout and estimate the cost of the replacing the new reps.
    So, we are fighting every day to make quota. We hear is daily from the DM's. YET MANAGEMENT CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO KEEP REPS FROM LEAVING IN DROVES!. SO WHO THE REAL PROBLEM HERE??? REPS THAT COME IN SLIGHTLY UNDER QUOTA OR DM'S THAT ARE COSTING THE COMPANY $MILLIONS$ IN REPLACEMENT COST??????

WE HAVE DISTRICTS THAT ARE AT 50% TURNOVER IN A YEAR AND 250% IN 3-4 YEARS

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's all part of the shell game. Positions go unfilled for months and months. Territory survives anyway. Tax write offs etc etc. Its all about accounting after all

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the TMVs in this district have some sort of future recoupment, 3 TSVs had a decent commission but will have future negative multiplier thus negative recoupment. All TCVs were screwed too - no bonus for them...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here. 6 out of the 10 people I talk to have a negative on their commission check.

None of the numbers matter until the last day of the year. It's all a loan until then and they will continue to take money out of your checks. People are just realizing this because the plan was so intentionally confusing.

Watch the max exodus begin.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^negative recoupment? Can you explain? My manager can't even explain the comp plan.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neither can ours. Means the rep owes the company money back. Will be taken out of their future checks.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why aren't we allowed to opt out of the draw? We're being taxed on income we haven't actually earned, only to pay it back later.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All payments are a draw except the last day of the year. Just wait until end of Q3, with the impossible quotas the entire country will owe money back.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VAC's heading to DME and 1099's

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the same thing. After IPO, all VAC business will go 1099 and outsourced to reduce costs. Post acute division eliminated. Acute consolidated. Makes sense why they aren't paying anyone and forcing people to wait until next year. Apax trying to make some of their money back and get out.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way will it go 1099.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. Perfect product to go 1099. On the decline, no need to pay a ton of reps salaries. The one patent it has expires shortly. Get rid of the salesforce and give it to 1099 reps for maintenance at the end of its lifecycle. I agree, makes perfect sense to me.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post acute is labor intensive. I don't see a 1099 rep chasing everything down for orders.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DMEs will get post acute. Acute will go to 1099s.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely the direction it's headed. "New" products will have a small sales force with large territories.
    Post acute already going to Joerns and UHS has every VAC model on website already

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully we will get rid of all DMs as well. What exactly do they get paid for again?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For saying things will get better next year.