Who does Psych think they are?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2016 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at revenue people! Psych doesn't even outsell Sabril! They're an infestation of maggots that have ruined this company. They are the most arrogant bunch of a-holes who do nothing, can't preform, and bitch constantly. 6 RBDs, 40 ASMs, and hundreds of reps who can't outsell Sabril?!?! GO AWAY!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know as a beta rep., i have to admit this poster has a point. We dont bring in much revenue due to horrible deals with our Japanese partners and our costs have to dwarf neurology.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The psych franchise is totally controlled by Takeda and Otsuka. They control EVERYTHING! Takeda is forcing us to have a 4 day meeting over a label change for God's sake! Brintellix operates in a 98%+ generic market. Alpha has never "sold" Brintellix since day one, and nobody cares. Rex also operates in a huge generic market that will grow even more when Seroquel XR goes generic later this year. Psych is run completely different that Neuro. Glover knows only the way of "Big Pharma". Every time we turn around, somebody wants to go on a field ride! Our meetings are indistinguishable from that of GSK, Pfizer or Merck, i.e. role play the same stuff over and over. We come away with nothing of value.

Lundbeck is a shadow of what it was just a few years ago. We have lost many good people, and we will lose more in 2016. Just look at how they have screwed us over bonus, if you want an example! Watch what happens over the next 12 months. It will be something to see!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got that right. We are screwed with the new grid that came out of nowhere. All so that they don't have to pay people for what they accomplished not to mention the "over 59" pt that we don't get paid on. They don't really understand that you get what you pay for do they? All this big pharma crap started last year with the cell phone debacle - since then the cost cutting has been unreal. I mean really - even our meetings have gone down hill! Psych started with so much promise - now we are no different from GSK, Pfizer or AstraZeneca. The really bad thing is that the "leadership team" has no clue what to do so they just run more reports. I predict no way will we hit $1B

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excuse me Beta Boy or Girl. Most of you Beta people were referred to Lundbeck by Alpha AMs. If you are not an Alpha team member then how do you know what we do? Don't project your frustration out on Alpha-and don't take one instance and project your assertion on an entire division. Alpha could easily say that Beta doesn't sell anything it's the Takeda and Otsuka reps that do the heavy lifting. Be careful not to throw stones as you live in the biggest glass house of all.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's be honest. Anyone can see that management has created s drama filled mess with sooooo many reps overlapping and selling the same stuff. Anytime Lundbeck calls in the consultants to make cuts, psych is in trouble.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct. First step, get rid of gamma. not needed and get in the way of beta. Second, do something with the terrible Otsuka contract. Beta is the 5th voice in most offices. the 5th voice won't sell anything. Glover, John, Peter, have a 360 sent to the field. Ask open ended questions, not the garbage that got sent out post NSM. You will find morale is awful, we are tripping over one another, poor managed care dictates what we say and who we call on and most importantly, we all feel that the home office is either clueless to what we face day to day or you guys just don't care.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am on the Alpha team, and you know damn well we don't sell Brintellix, so quit giving the impression we do! We sell AM, and might give B a brief mention every blue moon. You also know that when Otsuka says jump, Lundbeck jumps. Same with Takeda. Everyone is frustrated as hell. The sales numbers are BS, the BONUS GRID is even more BS, and micromanagement is getting worse all the time. Something has got to give by the end of he year. The question is what.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't say I was not as pissed if not more than most here. I'm one of the original Alpha members and I don't want you or anyone speaking for me regarding my work ethic. Most of the Alpha team sells Brintellix in a second position but it gets sold as part of our job. It's a good product and our Beta counterparts are great collaborators. However I've heard this shit since Brintellix was launched, and if you are an Alpha AM and wish not to do your job and sell Brintellix, then tell your manager you don't won't to sell it and give back your Brintellix/portfolio portion of your IC.! Stop making blanket statements about the other 60 AMs that work on the Alpha team and you are welcome to speak for yourself about your work ethic and integrity.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See what I mean, drama filled mess.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alpha sells a drug that Lundbeck only sees 20 cents on the dollar. Gamma only gets 33 cents on the dollar and beta a whopping 45. Neuro pays the bills and this psych rep understands and appreciates that fact.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Everyone Neuro and Psych are underpaid and under compensated! Go figure !!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our whole team sells Brintellix with more than a brief mention. We get paid 30% IC to sell it not ride Beta's coattail. Either you don't know the product, disease state or both. Like I said before offer your Brintellix IC back to the company or give it to your Beta counterpart if you are too lazy to do your job. Many parts of your previous post I totally get and agree with 100% but don't tell me and others I know that we don't work at both products and we help our Beta counterparts that bust their asses. The copromotes with our Japanese counterparts is a cluster fuck and the data capture is horrible but We get a check and we work until we find a better opportunity. As an original Alpha there have been a lot of disappointments but they are outweighed by plenty of good peers that make the bad stuff more tolerable.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the problem is the overhead with 500 psych reps and no revenue. It's bleeding the company dry. It may be cheaper to forgo the milestone payment(s) and just have 200 psych reps. "Go get the business" like it's done on neuro. The other problem was the reorg they just did. They should have left it the way it was till sabril went generic. They kicked half the products right in the balls by fucking with the territories and relationships.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 BIG MISTAKES (although there are plenty more!) a. splitting Apha off, and b. hiring Gamma. We now have some managers with 12 reps and some with 6. So the ASM with 12 makes the same salary as the ASM with 6. Fair? Hell no! The team with 6 has the ASM in the damn car every time they turn around, and GJ mandating even more field time! It's insane, and people are looking to leave. As others have asked on here...why?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We think we are pharmaceutical reps that will sell whatever drug that is put in our bag. Just like any other rep in this industry.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least if Alpha hits our Maintena number then the almost 60 million Lundbeck gets our share will mean Alpha team is averaging a million dollars per territory. If nothing else our group is paying their salaries expenses and leaving Lundbeck with a tidy profit.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't think Lundbeck's share is quite $60 million.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is on track to surpass the projected 58 million this year, Lundbeck share. With 60 AMs on Alpha we will indeed be producing a million dollars on average per territory. It took us 3 1/2 years to scratching and clawing and putting up with the most ridiculous Otsuka guidance but the AMs did it in spite of corporate screw ups. But we are now falling over each other as well with Assure Reps and hospital reps and our regular Otsuka counterparts, this has become as big a mess as the Rexalti and Brintellix copromotes. We are all tired of the games but the Pharma boards are not popping with jobs right now so we carry on...and on... And on.....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alpha gets 20 cents on the dollar. The 60m you refer to was not done just by Lundbeck but by the other 80% as well. I am not knocking what you do. The million per territory you speak of is a mathematical calculation. Would you have accomplished that without Otsuka? My point is Lundbeck's % is 20/33/45 depending on the drug yet Lundbeck pays 100% of salary and benefits. It's like the lottery math. No matter how you look at it, you (Lundbeck) loses.