Who are the worst managers?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2014 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The dallas meeting should be fun to watch the chaos and hear the war stories

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think she is on the verge of losing another rep very soon!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. JA has zero class.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neuro. Definitely has some serious issues mentally.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any ASM who thinks you have to do a full blown presentation on every call! Why can't they understand that we have anywhere between 3 and 6 "partners" calling on the same docs each and every week!!!! It just shows you how out of touch some of them really are when it comes to our day to day reality!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's very simple as to why certain ASM's are like that. One, because they have no real understanding of this business. Two, there is a sense of desperation due to pipeline failures, patent expirations, and nothing of any significance in the pipeline. We are box checkers. People are leaving, and looking to leave at the first opportunity. There is no real reason to stay here. Also, look at our "leadership". Mediocre at best. No original thinking at all. If you don't agree, look no further at the upcoming meeting. It's nothing more than a repeat of the past meetings. What a year this is going to be !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is going to be the beginning of the end. Kare is going to wipe out the sales force come 2018 when we don't hit the numbers he needs to pad his portfolio. I suspect we will see a goal of 1.25mil. This year will be overworked and underpaid.... except for Kare

I can't wait to see the fake news that LU puts out this meeting in Dallas

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They won't, but it would be awesome for them to directly answer the question "what are we going to replace Xenazine, Sabril and Onfi with?"

Watch them pretend that Carnexiv has any upside or that Idalopirdine has a prayer at getting approved.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was a company who had a similar situation many years ago. It was top of class, the best of the best. At its peak, it employed 12,000 reps domestically. Today that number is less than 3000, though their middle management has swollen beyond the rep population. There are more director's, assistant directors, managers etc than reps, 5 fold more. Why? Its called cover your ass and protect your job. management only cares about themselves and nothing else. Who is that company you ask. PFIZER! They are only a shadow of what they once were and still have not learned from the mistakes they have made and continue to make. It's an industry wide problem and Lundbeck is no exception. The unfortunate circumstance is that Lundbeck has no huge portfolio of drugs to sustain them. Get out while you can!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the Chicago manager is a nightmare. Treats her reps like children who will get spanked if they do not please her. Maybe that's why the Chicago south and North Rep left and others are searching for a way out!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in Chicago are you referring to the pysch or neuro ASM?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Psych, but the not the alpha DM, the other one!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you meant to say psych

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its definitely Psych!!! Ask her why she lost her North and South Chicago reps!! Also does she even know that half the team is looking for opportunities to leave?. Its because our managers have the expectation that we treat them like royalty and that we are just their peasant slaves!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Chicago Psych manager is a nightmare. I know two reps and they HATE her. It is amazing she still has a job, and Lundbeck has not been sued

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Papers being prepared to file suit soon. Trace, you really need to shape up your management team but more importantly get rid of this manager as she is causing much problem for reps and ultimately our products!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seriously do you think he gives a damn? They are all about looking good and getting along. take your paycheck and smile.... don't let the door hit you in the ass

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glover isn't smart enough to understand what is happening let alone do anything about it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My ASM is exactly the same way. He forgets that possibly 3 more reps have been in the same office that particular week! Totally unrealistic call expectation! He wants you to keep pushing and pushing! It doesn't work that way, and never has.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OB....nuff said