Who are the worst managers?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2014 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Marvin in the South East still with us? LOL

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TA in Colorado and New Mexico

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats! All current mgrs are safe from the title of "worst manager!" Because the worst manager will now be the idiot in Houston that just got promoted. It was basically down to Southparks interpretation of the 2016 presidential election: a turd sandwich or a giant douche. The lack of talent Congo line continues! Great job Lundbeck!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who in Houston got promoted?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Marvin is a Neuro manager in the south

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership cup just got a lot easier for the rest of us. I can't see this team working for J

I guess SW didn't have much of a talent pool to draw from

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SW if he had to stay within the talent pool of internal local talent in TX really shit the bed. Now he gets to deal with the drama as that team unwinds from a peer trying to "tow the line"

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Psych or neuro? Just curious

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neuro

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that the arrogant manager at the meetings? Seems like he thinks he is better than everyone else.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not from his region, but I like TA he seems like a nice guy

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't he win rep of the year a couple of times? Maybe I'm wrong but, the guy seems alright to me

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marv lets just say had an inside track with products, xenazine was used by "Dr J" 10+ years before LU sold it. Northera was once again Marv's "Dr J" who went to Dave B and convinced Lundbeck to buy northera. The big issue here is that the talent pool for a qualified ASM was rushed. Let's be real just because you had sales numbers doesn't mean you can lead people.

Marv was in the right place and now he gets to manage the inmates. "Rod Stewart" had no chance and he's smoking some good stuff if he thinks that he's somehow qualified to lead a sales team. Field training will be his path to nowhere.

Now the drama ensues as Marv tries to put the manager hat on and his old "chums" undermine his every move. Marv knows the games his old "pals" were up to. Now he has to address what he knows and that doesn't usually end up well.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This might be the funniest and most truthful post I've read on CP! Marv is a joke and everyone knows it, but him. Also, never heard that individual referred to as "Rod Stewart" before but poor guy just doesn't get that it's never going to happen and Marv doesn't have the balls to tell him either.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that she is total control nut!!! She has no respect for her reps!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the CT rep is terrible

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the CT AM is terrible I mean

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Psych or neuro ?

20. anonymous