Who are the worst managers?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2014 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the new NYS manager?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the managers going forward from the launch of Maintena are worthless! No e of them will stand up for their AMs. All of them are yes men and women who parrot back whatever the General says. Almost everyone including the RBDs have felt the sting of unemployment and layoffs! Their thinking is Go along to Get Along. Don't make waves and draw a check. No integrity and no guts.
    What do the managers really do anyway? Go to meetings, plan more meetings, forward emails from the General, ride to a town,work with the AM, write a generic FCR based on your ranking bot your work, because we all know for the system to work the FCR must equal the ranking #! That validates the numbers so if you are ranked well you can f... Up every call and be written up like you are the Second Coming, but if you are struggling in the rankings and do everything perfect, I guarantee you that you will have a mediocre FCR at best!
    These managers don't sell shit, don't know how to sell shit, and were substandard reps that are the epitome of the saying"Those that can't Do, Teach" or for Lundbeck manage! These Classics don't know psychiatry, reimbursement , or community mental health.
    But it doesn't matter, this is Pharma, everyone knows we don't sell anything,anyway!
    All hail the General!!! Salute!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are Lundbeck- Says it all. Worthless in All We Do!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JG in New England is the worst.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think a really good, caring manager would read these posts and try to address the issues? Seems they're wasting time and money on employee surveys when they can just go here -
    Having been in big pharma and coming here - I think this could actually be worse. They're cheap. They want fresh ideas and talent, but wouldn't know what that was if it hit them in the face. And if they did, they'd be paranoid you'd steal their job, so they're not going to develop you or otherwise value you.
    They hire young people and give them big titles.
    Is there anyone there over 30? Hmmmm, makes you wonder..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you make a good point, lots of people I see are really old yhat have worked for other companies and want to get credit for there time in the industry instrad of what they can do here. Why anyone would leave a pharma company to come here puts a big, fat rad flag on there back and makes me question how dumb they are. Dumb to cpme here or even dumber to leave there job with another company. The old sales reps that came here from other companies have not produced results and are only smoke and mirrors.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#1. What is old? Old in age or Old in tenure in this industry? Lamosr the entire Original Alpha team had tenure in Psych and a little age 40 plus.
    Most if us came over here based on the common lie that it would be different! No big Pharma attitude and opportunity to advance! As we all now know and believe, this was hyperextended. Lie!
    No opportunity, no money, run ragged on metrics and everyone in the CYA position.
    As far as the older reps not producing , we will never know because the numbers are bogus and Lundbeck's business plan is a first grade joke led by the General himself!
    Remember if you live long enough, you will get grey hair and grow old, why not show some respect, we are all just trying to make a living in tough times!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above post hit the nail on the head... You sound like one of the smart ones who has left. A few posts up, who said "They're cheap. They want fresh ideas and talent, but wouldn't know what that was if it hit them in the face. And if they did, they'd be paranoid you'd steal their job, so they're not going to develop you or otherwise value you." Couldn't have said it better. Lots of lip service. Amazes me how many people got ahead quick in the índustry but love to hold others down. Manipulative insecure f's.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to that! This company is the worst I have seen with its cronyism.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JG is New England

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure about the worst manager, but Jon Coktoasten in Austin rocks!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD has his head so far up her butt it is crazy and it isn't fair to thos of us who just want to do our job.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't he fire some girl that came over from neuro too?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any thoughts on MT on the west coast? I heard turnover rate is huge in his area.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are NO good managers at Lundbeck. Under the false impression of "hiring the Best", Lundbeck ended up hiring the most undesirable managers. Follow up with folks at companies where these idiots have come from. You'll find out they were pretty much the rejects 3rd class managers. Some of them were actually being pushed out from their positions. Not sure if Lundbeck even did any homework and thorough background checks to check the reality. Oh well, we've got them now...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. I have personal knowledge of at least 3 of them - total losers. i was shocked to hear Lundbeck had hired them. Lundbeck certainly not very effective at doing background checks.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great manager. Rep was promoted

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. I am definitely going for it.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Karma's a bitch and I hope every time something bad happens to you and your family it will remind you of the pain you have caused others and theirs.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love is a beautiful thing amd Jesus saves everyone.