Who are the worst managers?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2014 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps do own it everyday asshole! We actually make the calls, do the paperwork and follow all the nonsense heaped upon us by managers that in no way contribute to the bottom line. Shuffling papers and barking ridiculous orders and throwing out useless mandates don't put dollars on sales sheets. We have a right to vent and grade managers anyway we would like. They grade us by ridiculous standards with year end reviews and FCRs so why can't we call it the way we see it! This forum allows us to get it out there without fear of retaliation! So if you are not happy with our comments post a rebuttal. We in the field take shit from our customers, managers and home office flunkies so expect to get it back! Sometime the truth hurts!
    Ps you are the whiny piece of crap! Break that glass ceiling while wearing your too tight cheerleader outfit screaming rah rah!! Girl Power, Girl Power, Sis Boom Bah, Rah Rah Rah!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DELUSIONAL

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on!!!! Well said!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bitter much?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, tired of the Bullshit much!
    PS - Get a new line the Bitter Much question is getting old! Why don't you try Frustrated, Tired, Overwhelmed, Angry, Disappointed, Disillusioned, Confused, Misdirected, - much?
    Plenty of other adjectives to describe Disgruntled employees besides Bitter. See how easy it is. Feel free to use any of the above adjectives if you can't think of any yourself.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bitter much?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She brings a totally new meaning to the word ANNOYING!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please stop your complaining already and don't let the door slap you in the a.. on your way out. If you don't like the company and your job than leave and find a better place to work somewhere else. Good luck finding a better place to work. They treat us great here. I have worked big pharma and small pharma and I prefer to work here over anywhere else. I for one love my job. So sorry you don't!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suzy Sunshine returns!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers here are powerless!! Top down, dictatorial, metrics driven, stack ranking,deceitful, cutthroat,meaningless, two-faced, anti- rep place to work! All managers are conference call loving, success story sharing, primary care trained, ASM'S. ASM's remember the AM's are human beings, not machines and most of what the reps do is out of our control! We all know figures lie and liars figure so take those numbers with a grain of salt. You ASM'S stand up to RBD's and take this company back. It's headed the wrong direction and all of you know it. It could have been a great place to work but y'all have been part of the reason its become a miserable place to work! What are you going to do when your teams start leaving? Everyone is looking !!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FINALLY we have a Rocket Scientist responding! You don't like it so you are doing the right thing by LEAVING!

I hope others who are unhappy will follow you and LEAVE! Don't let the door hit you on the a** when you leave.

Do us all a favor and rather than continuously complaining, get out you unhappy, entitled, ungrateful whiners!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up Suzy

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a management crony and a Lundbeck Apologist! The rest of us are Lundbeck Realists! We know a cesspool when we step off in one, so yes like many others duped by the culture story I and others will leave as soon as jobs can be found! I will gladly leave with no hard feelings just another lesson in life I have learned. Always Trust but Verify as Ronaldus Magnus said!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JA - arrogant, full of himself.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe since PA has taken JN's place things will improve. He appears to be a very honorable man. Right now I trust him more than anyone else here, lets hope it last.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Marvin S. to work for?? I believe he covers the South East.....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

because your a douche bag!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how is the PGH Pa mgr?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I heard he is really good to work for! Seems like a good guy at the meetings.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For sure. Total mess.