Who are the worst managers?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2014 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the worst managers?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who wants to know, and more importantly, why?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The manager for the Maryland/DC/VA area.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PENNSYLVANIA

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the best? Want to know if the one I'm interviewing with is bs or not?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best would be HL, OB, MH, WE, AB, MO

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember at the launch meeting this guy stood up and said we don't need a co-pay card for Brintellix. He said "this drug is so unique and impressive that patients would want to pay for it. It's a novel AD and patients will see the need to pay for it." I thought to myself.......this guy is a complete idiot.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of them seem to be cast-offs or rejects from bigger, more prominent pharma companies. Second rate pharma company and second rate personnel.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't that the truth.

It seems like it is the same for many of my fellow reps too -- lots of reps who were cast offs from other companies. We are a mess on all levels.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not all of us are a mess. There are some good people in the field and a few in the home office.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OB is a pain in the butt.

Disgruntled56 likes this.
  12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No bigger douche than our leader JA. Says we aren't big Pharma but we are. What we have here is crappy reps that were castaways from other company's. That's this truth. Brintellix is no Prozac, Lexapro, Cymbalta and we ALL know it...Cognitive data... Hahahaha

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, JA comes across as a very pleasant, down to earth and sincere guy, but there is too often a huge difference between what he says and the actual reality. As a result, he's lost all credibility in my eyes and I've come to realize that, to a large extent, he's merely a good actor. Not saying he's a bad person, but just that he's good at knowing how to sound and appear to create whatever impression he chooses. He'd probably make a good politician.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All credibility with him and leadership is gone.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are SO right!!! The RSD in the SE is beyond bad. Totally incompetent, clueless and has no leadership qualities, NONE. Forget the big ole fact that she came with zero psych experience and still has none, as far as I'm concerned.
    Alpha is still shaking our heads as to How and Why JA hired her and baffled beyond belief that she is still here. Worst hire ever!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JA is all smoke n mirrors. Too bad. PA is a class act. He needs to cut John loose-

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes fire JA and all the RBD's and half the ASM's! Lundbeck needs to purge all big Pharma leadership types!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JG in New England. Back stabbing & untrusting culture in our district. HELP!!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First, you sure as hell don't NEED psych experience to be an RSD, or DM for that matter. I know the person you are talking about, and she is a class act. No, the problem is that Lundbeck has idiots for partners, who are not committed to either drug. They do not understand the marketplace at all! They think speaker programs are the answer for everything, and that's not true as well all know. Once they are able to go it alone, things will be 100% better, if that ever happens.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit blaming others and take personal accountability -- own it you whiny, useless piece of crap!