Which DSM is Next?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Mar 23, 2016 at 10:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All you worthless DSM's better hit the field! Instead of riding a call or two then heading for the hotel it's time to work... Even your silly regional boss can't save your sorry butts now. "It's spring cleaning baby" and the all day field riding lies will stop. Who's next? o_O Roll call

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reason AZ has been so relaxed on enforcing work policies is because they knew this day was coming. They now have a professional layoff and restructuring team in place and they will use violations of company policy as a means of cleaning out the bottom feeders before giving packages to the second wave of mass terminations. We all knew this day was coming. Heads are going to roll baby!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My DM has falsified field days forever! The lazy shit, has never been with me more than 2 hours at a time, and I love it! They lie, we lie, everybody at AZ lies! Its just natural for us now to lie! What a company! GO PASCAL!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were years ago. Get a job mole.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are making a list. Most of these people are well known to management and now is the time it will come back and bite them in their asses. But it also applies to us.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully Dustin Bliven in Iowa. Can't stand working for this guy. He hates AZ... Proves it everytime He is in my presence! I love working for AZ.... Great job... But it's getting harder with this worthless fuck

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tennessee is next !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Illinois is next!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shoneys "Big Boy" from Nashville is top of the list!!
    All day field ride lie coming to an end

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boston, she needs to go. She's been here way tooooo long

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your wish is coming true. This suck up is gone.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How bout that worthless little ASD. Fran. B ? worthless

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fran is a survivor who may be the last person standing who is assigned to turn out the lights.
    I actually like the guy but I don't work for him so maybe I am seeing another side of him.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps the most inept group of DM's are in Pittsburgh. I have trouble figuring out which one is the worst? Thoughts anyone?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Florida is the absolute worst state. It is notorious for backstabbing and rumor mongering from the CBDs, RADs, and DSMs. The rule is DON'T TRUST ANYONE HERE.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second that on Florida! One manager has more than half of her team looking to get out of here as quickly as possible. No clue how she was ever put in a leadership position to begin with. Her team is a sinking ship and it will be so entertaining to watch it all go down! I'm getting my popcorn ready to sit back and watch her completely unravel as her people leave one by one. At no point will she ever think it's because of her though. What a moron.