Where is 15 when you need him??

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Aug 11, 2016 at 5:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was born with 666 on his devil's head!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It actually passed away from a virulent STD caught from the crouch of his dude friend!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That got me thinking. What ever happened to that halo guy? The one that was always defended here? Is he still at Merck? No need for every QA female to defend him. Just asking a question.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't ask questions. Nice guy who does not work here. He moved to south jersey.

We can end this now.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This topic makes me crazy because I don't know who he was . Who was that guy and what did he do??

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is no one and did nothing. Let's write about the 15 guy. This other subject should be deleted.
    I think the 15 guy is horrible. He needs to work more. That's how the company makes money so we can all keep our jobs. I support Hillary.

There are better things to write about than the other subject that should be deleted.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15 is a hero, and a legend. You my friend are neither. Vote for Billary blue dress Clinton. Speaks volumes about your intellect and character.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

name please

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jackme Offer

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was a scumbag cocksucker of supreme stature. Now six feet under and good bye to bad trash!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why so bitter? Halo is well and I can assure you he's not a scumbag. He left on his own for greener pastures. He did things his way. There is a lot to be said about a man who does things his way. I wish my ex had more of a backbone. No one would ever write is name. There are no hard feelings and he doesn't look for a relationship in that sense. This is going back to the SP days. Men are not the only one's that can have a relationship outside of marriage. It's a two way street.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I absolutely know that you are a twelve bottle slut, ugly ugly!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's anyone of them that has a few little ones. You can get lost in there. :)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With an attitude like that there is no wonder why he's so popular. Maybe you just don't float the boat so we need to go somewhere else. Stop being so boring. Most females cheat because they are bored and the man is a dull. We need a real man. Seems like holo captured the NJ-QA married market. Good for him. Good for everybody.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most females cheat for the same reason males cheat... Both are losers!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So not true. They are much more stealth. They hide things much better than men. Why are any losers. Over time you grow apart and things go south. Most cases there is nothing left and you are friend without benefits. Then you are not friends. You become strangers. If that's how you want to be than great. A loveless marriage before they drop you in a hole seems great for someone like you.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just tie a 2X4 to your ass and hold your breath, fish stinks!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this thread is dedicated to the great and magical 15.

Not to you smelly little sardines and your 3rd grade rants.

15 positively impacted untold thousands of lives-

Something you filthy inbreds can only imagine.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And don't forget the Halo guy. He is so amazing. I wonder what he is doing now? I can almost imagine him being here at this very moment, such a "manly" man.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough of this poindexter crap. Not impressed. He may have run through every QA married slob years ago. Big Deal. Most don't work here anymore. They were low hanging fruit. Now if he went the rep route it would be a different situstaion. They are much better looking, smarter, with better personalities than any of the QA females. The only thing he has going for him is he knows how to play the game better than most. Maybe he read a few books about how to hide relationships and crap like that. He also went after married females because they would never talk much outside his circle. Would you or anyone else. Still not very impressed because he went after quanity rather than quality.