Where are the Repatha Scripts?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Feb 25, 2016 at 8:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have verified with offices that 7 patients are receiving Repatha thru SP (Not Patient Start) but not showing up in my data. Other reps are having same problems with data. I've told I will make no bonus due to low script volume, HOW can Amgen prove this?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been getting the specific patients name, and insurance information, address, and DOB to call the SP to verify. I am keeping a log to share with my attorney if they deny me bonus for their inability or refusal to accurately track our Rx's and compensate us accordingly.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does HIPAA mean anything to you? You having that patient info is a clear violation.

You will be fired!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If what you say is the truth, then this is about as bad as it gets. I can't believe a physician office would ever provide patient specific information to a pharma sales rep. If they did, then that office would be in big big trouble. HIPAA is written and directed to health care professional to ensure they have safeguards in place to protect a patients private health information. To divulge that information without patient consent is a crime.
    Amgen and the Amgen rep would be looking at major lawsuit if found soliciting private patient information for commercial purposes. In this case - the information needed for measuring sales credit! Ha, wait till a jury hears that one.
    Amgen Compliance Department - Time for you to engage, investigate and of course cover-up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will need that attorney of yours all right. And not to help you get your denied incentive bonus. But to keep you out of jail or a significant fine for proactively obtaining patients private health information for your own personal gain.
    If I were a patient and found out Amgen reps were stealing my health information, I would sue the company for $Millions!

6. Quit whining you lazy ungrateful dog !! We pay only on the scripts through the channel that we track. No excuses now - get back to work !!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stupid is as stupid does. Get reimbursement first, prescriptions will follow. Less reimbursement hassles make it easier for physicians to prescribe. Sounds like you are spending too much time on 7 patients and CYA versus getting reimbursement and sales. Stupid is as stupid does.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen will continue to have issues with reporting. Management will continue to tell to you that 99% of the data is being reported. Or whatever the percentage they are selling these days. Your 7 scripts happens to fall into the other bucket and so are the missing ones from the other territories. Now go find another 7 to replace the one you will not get paid on. Be grateful you are working for Amgen!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seven fucking prescriptions! Awesome - Let's give you the gold medal for that performance.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many cases of HIPPA violations nationwide. Management driven. This needs to be looked into further.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we have no scripts. now that we won the lawsuit quarterly revenue should top $10,000. This is really exciting. I can enter the presidents club.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true. They are putting reps and themselves at risk.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Update: Amgen waiting for Crestor to go genenic. Then they will put the FULL COURT PRES ON.
    IF that fails then kiss you swet a&& good-byye.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit complaiing and statr working. I'm humming along - 11 scripts on Friday alone. If you can actually explain the beenfits you might find that your Doc write for yo.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for another pharma co. and I tell you guys are closing offices trying the push this lousy drug down the docs throats....give it a rest. The inventiv reps to are also idiiots....this drug is doomed...news

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another one bites the dust.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the latest with that other pcsk9 drug? When are we finally going to squash those turds?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Likely pulled before end of summer. So. I hear anyway

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We the former onyx reps now in the obu selling Blincyto outsold repatha and we only have 1100 patients total who are eligible for our product

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, but doesn't Blincyto cost 40 x more per patient than Repatha?