When will they start interviewing again?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2015 at 7:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will they interview or extend offers? I haven't heard anything in weeks, and I"m curious. Does anyone have any info to share? Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think you had better start looking elsewhere. Things may be changing at Lundbeck. Otsuka and Takeda are killing AM and Brintellix. Now, these idiots are wanting to ride in the field with Lundbeck reps! Not going to happen. I don't work for Otsuka or Takeda, and I sure as hell won't ride with one of their managers! What kind of agreement did Lundbeck sign with these people??????????????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not heard about the Takeda Managers wanting to ride w us??? Did you hear that from your manager, Regional Manager or from the Takeda manager directly?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS! No way will they ride with us

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything for Brex expansion on hold until July. Waiting on product approval which looks very promising.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you still hiring a new team to sell the new drug?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you don't give up do you? Listen all, this person can pretend to be anything he wants, and be as sincere as he wants. Sad truth, best bet he is monitoring our market and needs to know about our SF and launch. Go to hell mooch. Not to protect the company, but to give the message to freeloading jerks like this.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some people are looking for jobs and are looking for information.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things have changed since you first interviewed. Can't give you details, but I would suggest you consider other opportunities if they come around.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hiring event will be in July. The Gamma positions will be filled to sell Brintrllix in 1st position and Brexpiprazole in 2nd position.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got,the product positioning backwards Charlie!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I don't Charlene, a conference call aon Friday before last went through the product positioning and Beta will move to primary on Brexpiprazole and second position on Brintellix. They are of course pissed and the new Gamma will be Brexpiprazole primary and Brintellix second.
    Pay attention on the conference calls. It's not all BS, and Charlene please don't call me Charlie, my name is Shirley.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh??? So Beta and Gamma will have the same positioning with Brex primary and Brintellix secondary?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beta is moving to Brexpiprazole primary Zbrintellix second and Gamma will have Brintellix first and Brexpiprazole second .

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on Shirley you are talking in circles. Put the bottle down.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shirley is correct. Beta Brex at 1 and Brintellix at 2

Gamma Brintellix at 1 and Brex at 2

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and nobody on Beta team is happy!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you have to stay in the bottle to work here. It changes all the time and we just have to sell what they give us until a better gig comes along.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Alpha doesn't get Brex at all! We still don't even know what the Hell Brintellix is?? Again, company clueless on how much goes into selling an injectable versus a pill.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does alpha sell?