When will the takeover happen?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Sep 4, 2015 at 6:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay, we get it. You don't like Moncef. I am sure he did something to upset you (fired you, said something to you, etc.). Don't you think it is time to get over it and try and live your life?

2. hey the whole pharm thing is over here... we will either be sold to Walgreens to make more OTC house brands or to PetCo to make OTC dog chews

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! I can't believe this new "volume" strategy. Way to go senior management! Once you resign "to spend more time with your family" it will be a mess for the next crew to come in and recalibrate back to pharmaceuticals.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only GSK's recurring habit of navel-gazing and "it'll be different this time" suggests that there will be another chance to 'recalibrate.' Once Advair goes, it's curtains.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not at all. From what I can observe Moncef is incompetent.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never, why would anyone want our POS company

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know.....if I worked for a company that I hated and I talked bad about it.............methinks I would change jobs. Although it looks as if the negatives on here, may have lost their jobs due to incompetence.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok self-righteous moron, stop spending your time on Cafepharma and start making your 8 calls

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

August called... they'd like their article back.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, stale as the bread in my refrigerator. Come back when you have something new, moron.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, any recent chatter about a Pfizer-led acquisition? Or is GSK going to go it alone with vaccines, consumer health, and Respiratory?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't pfit well with Pfizer.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A takeover will never happen. We will be sold as 3 companies.

1. Rx
    2. Consumer
    3. Vaccines

The sum of our parts are worth more than the whole. As a stock holder I still have a hard time understanding how Whitty is still our leader and Bailey is still our President. Doesn't say much for our future.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not at all credible if you spell his name incorrectly !

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the next few months will be crucial. If the next few quarters and the R&D day in November go well then the company will stay independent.

Consumer has a clear objective of increasing their profit margins now they have critical mass. Vaccines the same. As for Pharma lets see how the launches evolve and the Phase 3 pipeline progresses.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, buy now low.