When will the takeover happen?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Sep 4, 2015 at 6:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I once had an interview scheduled with Moncef and took a flight to the city. He cancelled the interview after I arrived and never called back. A complete POS. He should be jailed for his demented behavior and abuse of the stockholders trust. Too late now I guess- he will die a rich asshole man.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People know him for the charlatan and disgrace that he is. Dead on the inside, he will wander Hell wearing a ceramic Dunce cap searching for moisture and drugs.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So now we know why you write all of these posts about Moncef (acting like different people). You tried to get a job at GSK and he didn't give you the time of day. Get over it, loser.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The takeover faces many technical challenges as portfolio valuation remains a point of inscrutable contention
    [​IMG]

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, regarding your confidence in the GSK pipeline you, may want to take a look at this article;

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2015/09/12/big-pharmas-3-most-perilous-pipelines.aspx?source=eogyholnk0000001

You actually are arguing against yourself. By jettisoning oncology, GSK actually becomes more dependent on fewer therapeutic areas (i.e. respiratory and HIV). And remember that "Sir" Andrew's initial plan was to IPO ViiV at the time the oncology sale was announced. He indicated that GSK didn't have "scale" in these areas and wanted to double down on respiratory, vaccines, and consumer health. Thus we are very, very vulnerable now in the respiratory front and if Breo doesn't replace the sales lost to Advair, GSK will be in very bad shape. Thank goodness that Phil Hampton took control of the company and canceled the ViiV IPO idea as well as canceled the 4 billion pound special dividend from the Novartis oncology sale. "Sir" Andrew may be the guy out front but make no mistake Phil Hampton now has control over the foolish decisions being made by "Sir" Andrew, Moncef, and PV. In terms of oncology and pricing, what stops GSK from coming in with lower prices if "Sir" Andrew wants to have better price points for third party payers, governments, etc? Pricing is a GSK decision, we don't have to charge these sky high prices, we could make these medicines less costly if that is truly the issue. And you are correct, the Novartis deal is done. Time will tell if it was a wise or foolish decision.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The board troll (a.k.a., the crybaby) previously made non-stop posts of DC. Now that DC is gone, this person has decided to make non-stop posts about Moncef. The posts are made during the work day, evenings, weekends, etc. and repeat the same garbage over and over again. Clearly, there is some kind of mental issue going on with this guy.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ye may prefer a witch's brew, but we at GSK would like a pink slip for you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tagine + Pink Slip = Pipeline recovery.

GSK-Tagine= Perhaps a future

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A future and recovery will be when you get off your fascination with him....he is destroying your life...you had a good life before him....let the balloon go and find another.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Moncef, I know for a fact there are at least two people posting about you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll bet he is shaking in his boots.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He doesn't wear boots, he wears Babouche slippers.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am very glad the GBP4 billion special dividend was cancelled. We have too much debt as a company anyway. I am also glad the ViiV IPO was cancelled as that was a bad idea - thankfully they did stop that.
    My argument was that selling Oncology, which commands premium prices now but maybe not in the future, may have been a price worth paying for safer, but lower margin vaccine and CH businesses.
    Also you may not like Witty but is isn`t "Sir", it is Sir. No need for the quotation marks.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he is being protected guys...... watch out !

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. It is you and your identical twin.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are many of us with real questions about Moncef and his pipeline he has touted for years.
    With so many views on line you are foolish to think it is one person posted about either Moncef
    or "sir" Andrew Witty. The quotations are due to the lack of good behavior that should come from one who is knighted as Sir.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you have many voices in your head? Maybe you should find a way to deal with them.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Water found on Mars! Please, ms, go there and re-hydrate your brain.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least we know your brain can be found somewhere near Uranus

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moncef’s overall strategy should be considered in light of his terrible leadership when head of all of R&D. He is speaking the company line, but it’s missing any introspection or honesty about the performance of management, including himself and Witty, in the past 8 to 10 years. During this time there were very bad investments of large sums, poor internal decisions of staffing and projects selected to progress into Phase 3, and multiple reorganizations leading to the current structure that is simply unable to discover new entities due to the lack of focus in that area, and such smothering environment. Many of the best discovery scientists have left or have been forced out in the many restructurings (another underway as we speak).