When are we dumping the herniatards in AST?

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by anonymous, Jul 3, 2016 at 4:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go do a cautery Inservice you donkey. Credit the AST people for knowing they have no value and working 20 hrs a week. The energy and stapling tools are the r*****s who drive around from hospital cafe to hospital cafe pretending they matter. You are absolutely useless and a drain on company resources. We'd do better with Walmart volunteers than you donkeys. First, MDT will announce draconian pay cuts to your comp plan in Q1 2017, and then slowly begin the downsizing process to push you all out.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wouldn't be surprised. I know we aren't highly thought of by Medtronic management team.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm surprised that someone as important as yourself has so much time to troll MDT colleagues on Cafepharma.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hernia is nothing but a big ole turd waiting to be flushed. Their time is coming. And dont think for a second hernia reps will ever be selling stapling and energy. You clowns can go sell soap at the scrub sink or patient drapes.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man, tough crowd. Stapling reps ragging on hernia reps, spine reps ragging on stapling reps, everyone ragging on supplies reps. Y'all kinda suck as people.

6. Wouldn't say it's a tough crowd but more of a pragmatic one. Most here realize that there is no need for the excessive number of stapling/energy reps since they bring no value, and they're using the board to feel out new opportunities. Can't blame them for that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hernia will be flushed soon.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This. For an organization that was supposedly so above the fray, ethical, and patient-centric, the entire lot of you come off like complete cocksuckers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calling all herniaturds! I can't figure out how to sell the 30x, can you host a call for all us? Was on a call recently, you hernia people really are a bunch of idiots. What a joke we have to work with these clowns now.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're probably right. Get ready to start selling mesh, in addition to all the other widgets in your bag, for the same money you're making now.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8=====D----- Hernia

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't ever call yourself a colleague of mine. You sit in hospital lobbies with your JC Penny suit, banned from the OR, and make phone calls all day. That's no colleague of mine. Cannot wait for 2017 when all of you come off of the books. Your entire division is one big swirling shitbowl and we're going to flush you shitheads soon.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hernia is like the human colon.....full of turds!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...and when that happens, you'll get the entire hernia bag along with the same, tired comp plan. It will be more work for the same money, and you'll actually be held accountable for the hernia business, but at least you won't have to tolerate the hernia turds carrying the same business card as you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol! Awesome.

HerniaTards:

Lame, and needing other divisions to sell for them....since 2009

Fuck you HerniaTards.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You eat shit

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every morning before I leave for a stapling case I go to the bathroom and look down and see the present and future of hernia and then I flush.

Don't worry, the rest of hernia will be gone in less then 12 months, just ask anyone at boston consulting.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like your looking forward to selling some mesh.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I spent a good half hour killing time reading this thread. The robot is going to eat up a huge part of the energy business, the 30/45 are going to take a huge chinch of the thoracic business and when the 60 comes out, there goes bariatric. Bard will eat up a huge piece of the mesh business with 3D and echo and tackers will slowly fade away as more data comes out to support suturing the mesh with the robot.

I've had to look at the smug Covidian reps for years on the stapling business and as much as I understand that it hurts thier families, I love taking thier business. I love that the only reason they are in a case is for the eea. I love that thier thoracic colorectal and bariatric surgeons are traveling and spending time with me.

You should have left when you had the chance shmucks. Those that hung on and didn't come over are now fucked. Comp is going down, stapling is handled at the national accounts and contracting level and you have to carry more commoditized product in your bag.

This makes up for all of those years hearing that robotics is a fade. How much is MDT investing in building a robot? guess who they will recruit to come in to run it? The people who sell million dollar robots and procedures to surgeons and executives. Can't wait for some of you fucktards to work for me so I can move you out and replace you with someone who has actual work ethic rather than rely on contracts to do their job

Should have left when you had the chance, good luck selling drapes and masks. I heard the expense accounts with those companies are a little less than you're used to