When are we dumping the herniatards in AST?

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by anonymous, Jul 3, 2016 at 4:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We already picked up there tacking, when will we get their mesh and cut their worthless asses go?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, they need to go. Never seen so much incompetence until we attended the national training meeting. The guy in charge of our group had NO idea what he was talking about. Time to cut em' loose!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12-18 months. Hernia reps will all be dissolved.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don't you mean resorbed?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, eliminated. No need for any more then 440-current energy/stapling roster count.

Mesh will go to GSP. Good luck on your search.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's really no need for the 440 AST reps. All of the selling is done by the national accounts group and I'll give you 1000 to 1 odds that 75% of that group is working 30 hours a week, at most.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hernia turds have go to go. If they are anything like the incompetent dope that was running our breakout this place is in trouble. Senior management has always taken care of stapling and energy. That will never change. Now, go sell some $100 pieces of mesh hernia bitches!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That will never change, until it does. Tick, tock...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regardless of what you donks are repping, there is no need for any of you in the operating room. Most of you are flunkies who couldn't sell water in a desert. The fact that we (Medtronic) are willing to even pay you a red penny is surprising and you should all consider yourselves lucky. Come spend a day with a MDT spine rep if you want to know what a real rep does. Nobody needs help plugging in a cautery pen or firing a Toys-R-Us stapler. The sooner we dump all of you the better. Earnings per share will rise and so will our 401k's. You are all glorified pharma reps and need to go.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever, spine boy. A screw is a screw and all you dolts do is open boxes and fill trays. Come spend the day with a CRM rep if you wanna know what a real rep does. The RTG RIF was a good start...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No thanks, I couldn't afford the pay cut

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As this industry continues to quickly circle the drain, you jerk-offs will soon have all the time in the world to debate the importance of your existence. Should be ashamed of yourselves.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should be ashamed! Your wide open mouth is at the bottom of the drain and my jerk-off is going in!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell ya what, my checking account sure ain't ashamed. Keep plugging in those cautery pens for 150k. I made that in Q1.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol! Actually believable if your a spine rep though. Any open territories at MDT spine?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a few open but there ain't a snowballs chance in hell they'd hire a Coviden plastic stapler rep.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why in the hell is hernia part of AST in the first place? These idiots don't need to ruin the reputation of stapling and energy. Everyone is dissapointed.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wouldn't worry about it too much boss. The reputation of "stapling and energy" is that you guys are handjobs who aren't wanted or needed in the OR. You serve zero purpose. How could your reputation be any worse than it currently stands?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure I follow your logic. Orderlies and janitors are "wanted and needed in the OR." Reps are ultimately responsible for driving usage and increasing revenue. Reps that don't increase sales are the ones that "serve zero purpose."

If an AST rep is growing their business year over year, which many do, I don't understand why you feel justified in bagging on them.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Herniatards will rise again! Just kidding, the division is on a downward spiral. I honestly have not worked one day since early may when they made my territory huge. Ill be at the pool for the next six months. As for you ast reps, go sell my fixation for me bitches.