What's next?!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Apr 6, 2016 at 2:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's 2 weeks per year plus 1, or I think there is a minimum of 18 weeks, not sure about the minimum though. As far as the "class action threat", those words have been thrown about at Zeneca and AZ for decades, and nobody, and I mean nobody, has ever done it. Nobody will ever do it, because AZ can change their separation package whenever they like.

Vote with your feet, and don't make hollow threats.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK you know that what was posted here was true because the AZ police drastically edited this entire thread. They have and continue to target employees over 50 for separation. We all know this has been going on and although there is not a current class action suit against them, there have been several individual suits successfully settled out of court and kept quiet with secrecy agreements.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You keep saying this but I am over 50, Legacy pension and no one has said boo..Believe me I wish they would.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is starting. Over 50 here, one of the old companies pre-merger. In right to work state so I am screwed but if they try the 1 week BS, I will sue. Cost them a lot more in man hours to settle OOC for more than I would have received if they played nice. But that is the mentality w/ these people. They will try and strong arm saying if you don't sign, you get nothing. So you sue for 2 or 3 weeks depending on your position plus mental anguish. That is where you get the 7 figure settlement.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tic Toc Tic Toc. They are working their way down the food chain. You must be level 6 or below.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am also Legacy and over 50. Are they only offering to those in HQ? I am in sales and have
    not heard anything on this side. I do wonder what they are going to do with Crestor and Seroquel XR going generic. How many more people do they need in diabetes?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha! Seven figure settlement?! That's a joke!.. You've had a gravy career asshole... AZ owes you nothing.. Find a real job, before they find a mistake on you're expense report. You violate policy... You're gone with nothing!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For sure!.... And you'll be set up for that to happen

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just look at the number of policies because there is something in there for everyone. Nobody including the Pope could pass muster every day. When and if they want to fire you, it is a very simple process but somehow human resources frequently finds a way to fuck it up ending in a settlement. If you are fired then get a good lawyer and sue their ass. They will drag it out and try to wear you out but stick with it long enough and they will pay you to go away.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're wrong dumb fuck.... A good lawyer will cost u more than AZ will pay out...... Find a job at Walmart. That's the upswing

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess you are just fucking clueless, the lawyers get a % of payout (contingency fee). You should just go back to bagel gob and be thankful you still have that.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cite me one successful lawsuit that an employee has won against AZ. Just one.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you know how many lawyers there are who would love to take on a case against any large corporation for a chance at a high percentage of the settlement? This is particularly true of AZ because of the reputation for settling out of court. If you lose your case the attorney gets nothing. How much they get if you win is a matter of negotiation.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure the lawyers will always take that on stupid ass!.. But who in their right mind would wait 10 years for nothing to happen... Been there done that... I settled for a very nice severance and retirement benefits! I won the lottery in my book

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on fat ass bagel lover. I know what I'm talking about.. Your lawyer will never get you ANYTHING out of AZ!.. They're too good at fucking you assholes!.. I went for very large settlement with HR... No lawyers involved .. Plus retirement and pension! Good luck with anything close scab

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nasty people

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow bright eyes, you are just so worldly -tell me more Karnak ! I am breathless.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ people... Just like you

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loving life and laughing at anyone who is under the AZ leadership!!!!!! Good Luck!!