What's next?!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Apr 6, 2016 at 2:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why all the secrecy? What are we getting after Crestor? Does the fact we haven't been told mean layoffs?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh my god this again!! Let it go...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh my God ....It's the mole !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The government just intervened and killed the Pfizer Allergan deal. Next up, AZ again? Doubtful. It looks like that rescue ship has sailed. God help us now.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen Brother

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You'll be given something else to sell, kiddo. If it's been said once, it's literally been posted a hundred times. No layoffs just because Crestor generic, so don't get your hopes for a bye bye severance. That time has come and gone..2012.

How bout diabetes meds? More than likely ,Crestor reps will have diabetes meds, too. Then there will be ever more running into each other. Why, yes, Dr. jones, our new selling model will allow us to see you three times this week!!! One of us with formulary message, one with safety/efficacy message, and the other will just come in to say hello and flash her pretty smile!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crestor gone, Symbicort gone, XR gone, Brilinta a dead dog, and you think we will not have layoffs. BRuhahahahahaaa...... I am praying for a package that will allow me to retire 3 years earlier than planned. Please please please....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs? Crestor is just a $6,000,000,0000 + in Sales (that's billion for those public schooled with State U BA degrees) no problem filling that hole when it goes generic...just a little extra effort from the reps is all that's needed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Skippy before you shoot your mouth about people with BA's from a state u....you might learn how to numerically write six billion. You have one zero too many. Now that's Karma for you....LOL

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I added an extra zero, that represents the amount you have contributed to this number.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

major layoffs. Soon

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Skippy you added an extra zero because you're a dumb fuck and a pompous asshole.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahahahahahaha 0.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You like the word Skippy. Skippy is a brand of peanut butter and by the size of your ass and that tell tale muffin top; it looks like you have consumed a lot of it. I suspect much of it inside the Reese's candy bars. Bruhahahahaaa.....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's gonna take announced layoffs to get AZ stock heading on the right direction. Unfortunate, but that's reality. Leadership, it didn't have to be this way.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they do the right thing for their employees and announce it as they should vs. picking off a couple at a time (what is happening now), you would see more than a few raise their hands. This one week shit for every year is going to bite them in the ass. Massive lawsuit material.
    Do a WARN notice and give people what is right. Bernie would love to have this on the campaign trail. Know what I am sayin' you bunch of sociopathic a-holes?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What "one week per year" are you referring to. Haven't heard what is happening.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 weeks per year as stated or, yes, massive class action lawsuits would follow.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are offering 2 weeks per year of service and 3 weeks per year for management. It has not changed except that they are more aggressive in trying to eliminate people involuntarily and in those cases on separation package, just standard stuff. If you are over 50 and qualify for the legacy Zeneca pension then you had better jump at the chance to volunteer and take the package. They are coming after you so you might as well go out on your terms.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I fall into this category and have heard of no such thing. If they are offering packages they need to speak up.