What's left?????

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2016 at 6:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF... really?
    The guy got 50K. 50K. Fucking 50K. Smartest motherfucker here I'd say. Probably enjoyed a bunch of years 'working' a few hours a week, likely made great money (more than the fucking 71K peanuts I just got "bumped" to), then got 50K to move on. He doesn't even need to think about "you search" for a fucking long ass time. We're the idiots still here fucking paddling this sinking canoe...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo and yes plenty more than 71k.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you read the severance packages? Many specialty, hospital and tenured legacy PC reps made $90-100k+ bases. I fall into the 8-10 year severance bracket and get 22 weeks. That's almost half a year. Yes, $50k. I'm not the person that originally posted that though. But to question it is pretty silly. Some people that have been here more than 10 years and have merit increases and tier promotions will get that and more. Not all of us had $60-70k bases. That's why DSI was so very screwed up in the first place...the wide discrepancy in base pay. They started screwing new hires maybe 5-7 years ago by starting them with low bases.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not the OP, but yeah...came on about 10 years ago, and leaving at just shy of 6 figures. And yes, getting a check for around 60K at the end of April. And yes, enjoyed "working" a few hours a week. And yes, made great money (a lot more than the paltry 71K post-bump salary). And yes, I will not even begin to "you search" for a long ass time (maybe in 6 months...just about the time you canoe paddlers who remain get your notice that the next round of layoffs are upon you). And yes, you're the idiots still here trying to move candy bars and a factor 10 that I wouldn't even allow my mom or dad to fill an Rx for.
    But hey, "fuck me"...right?

You know the only thing that will sting for a long-ass time? Going to Gold Cup dinner after Gold Cup dinner, and watching less deserving shits get rewarded for moving their territory from 7.1 to 7.2% market share, or from 2500 Rx/mo volume to 2600 Rx/mo volume...all the while seeing my 10,000 Rx/mo volume fall to 9,900 or my TRx fall from 33% to 32.5%, and getting dick for the last 4 years post-CEM. They go to Hawaii on the backs of reps like me, and will likely never even realize or admit it. Fucking millennials...they have no wisdom. And they have no respect for the more worthy generation of reps that came before them and built an industry that they tear down day after day with their "challenger rep" buillshit. Go back to selling cell phones or renting cars.
    Pussies.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pathetic, that's what a heartless bitch would say.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But I'm wondering in there is a correlation between the interim period and being employed at its end to accept the severance after 3/28.

If DSI is paying those of us who opted out to be an employee during this period, can we actually accept gainful employment elsewhere? Does full time employment for another company DQ my severance eligibility?

Could they send an affidavit to that effect in order to accept the severance? But then, while fucking folks over seems to be their strong suit, that would require forethought and organizational depth and we know that's not part of the DSI model, is it?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is NO correlation. DSI pays you for leaving; once that document is signed, they are now obligated to adhere to that contract. It doesn't matter if you get a job the next day.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What if you were retained, and now leave on your own accord before collecting your bonus in March? Do you still get that bonus since you worked all of October through December?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would say it's sad that you stayed and now you want to leave and get nothing. You might as well stay until the next downsizing September 2016. This is from HO friend. That way you qualify for severance package next time around but it will not be as lucrative. If you don't think this is true remember what they told us a year ago at this time during the meeting in Phoenix. No downsizing! What a lie!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it were me, I'd do my best and try and wait to resign until April 1st. Sucks to miss the severance package but maybe you can still get Q4 bonus?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy fucking shit. Where have you been the past 4 months? 4 fucking months, and now you decide the time is right to go? Holy shit, you deserve the DSI shithole. Pass on 4 months paid vacation (minimum, if you were brand new), with 4 months before that to decide, and you wait until you get NOTHING. Go now, nothing to gain or lose now, your bonus will be zeero, nice work moron.