Whatever happened

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jul 9, 2015 at 10:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to the tall, blonde Russian rep in the Metro region? Met her once last year. Drop-dead gorgeous AND nice. Was looking forward to seeing her around, but haven't seen her since. Anyone know what became of her? Working for the competition?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got a name to go on?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Natasha

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Julia

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Olga

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, Julia. Seriously.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it Julia I Givoralski? She went to BI.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could be, but I have no idea what her last name is or isn't. First name's Julia. Russian. Tall. Blonde. Green eyes. Long hair.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All companies have started to "look into" Russian reps and the Russian owned pharmacies. Many of these pharmacies have been shut down, and since this has happened many of the "Russian Rockets" have been let go from all Pharma companies.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She seemed to nice to have been up to something nefarious. My guess is that she went on to greener pasteurs. Surprised no one remembers her; almost supermodel looks.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know who you're talking about. I don't know what became of her, either. You might want to ask JJ.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know who you're referring to - Julia S. GORGEOUS girl. I wish she was still working here. Don't know where she went. Hope she's doing well.