What will Crackhead Bob, Prince, and DSI have in common in the near future?

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, May 5, 2016 at 9:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deader than a fucking door nail, and I hope all those Amgen fucks get theirs, hey Walking Dead boy and your group of Flunkies Karma is a Bitch.......

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep blaming new management, asshole. When is the last product dsi developed itself .... Suckvasa... 4th in class and inferior . Great company .
    These new comemrcial leaders are desperate to acquire something worth selling, they may not succeed but at least they are trying.
    Left to Edison and GG there would be no hope .
    Truth hurts

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody is blaming KK and RL for all of the drug development failures, but rather the constant lies, deceit, and unethical behavior (e.g., RL screwing EA from sales ops and promoting her). If our leaders were honest people, we all would be more confident that somehow we will pull out of this death spiral. But the most we can hope for is a buy-out and an end to the DSI misery.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

based on the con job with AZ and false call reporting DSI can scratch a co-promotion product off the board

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't need you DSI...........you are dead weight in every office. Sincerely AZ

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Savaysa has me depressed...........................Sincerely the present and future of every current DSI rep

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is very true. AZ and the industry know about our fake calls and the lies. Not good.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello fuck face, are u cynical it just retarded???

You DEAD ASS just responded to ALL your comments.

Go listen to Akon - Mr. lonely - he caters to "your kind".

UnFUCKING BELIEVABLE JOEY!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The DSI kool-aid must be spiked. I'm seeing a pretty strong correlation between incoherence and pro-Daiichi views/rants.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DSI has a steep tradition of incompetence and ineptitude that spans way back when and even includes the new boys club whom hark from Amgen!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr Kool-aid man, i got news for you, you're FUCKING DERANGED PAL!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for making my argument for me.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"University of Illinois study confirms that individuals who frequently use vulgarity on the internet have a 89% chance of being an oppressed male who is hiding his homosexual tendencies/desires."

Come on man it's 2016 come out of the closet and do what feels right, do not be so hostile and cover up your true homosexual tendencies. Hey gay marriage is legal, find a nice man and settle down! Have a nice day and relax!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

History lesson for you Sparky, back in 2001 when Rezulin was pulled off the market, Joe P, was able to steer Sankyo to Welchol, sexy no but it prevented lay off and served as a bridge to Benicar. Joe was a true leader and did not put up with a hint of questionable behavior aka the infamous Amex Gift Check scandal that took down many in the ranks of managed markets and sales leadership. Now look at Ken, and his good old boy's club.....what comes to mind with our new VP of sales (Talk amongst yourselves on this one) and the direction DSI is now going with CL108, and the latest Political fall out for opioid abuse and people and dying from abuse. What comes to mind is the failure of Spectrum where Ken was before and now you look at his choices for leadership and their short comings and DSI's current direction? Seems like a bunch of other companies are able to license in decent products and figure it out. So am I blaming Ken, now I am because I do not see anything positive that will happen here in the next 6months to a year. I base this on his lack luster VP choices and running Spectrum into the ground. Other than cutting some obvious dead weight that needed to go what the hell has our new mgmt team done to save DSI?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Savacrap and Big MO...pathetic!

CL108 DOA

Mirogabalin, where are you? We were supposed to launch you and tear Pfizer a new one way back in 2013. Or was it 2014? Maybe 2015? No, how about 2016?

What a joke!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And forget about 2017! Perhaps Miro will limp to the market in mid-2018 just before Lyrica goes generic. How pathetic is this company?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post, all true! Ken didn't create this mess, but he's definitely making it worse, not better.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our downfall originated in Edison with our products. Commercial did not create the problems, but are the only ones being held accountable. We will not see positive changes until major changes in Edison take place

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And if my Aunt had a Penis she would be my uncle. Let me make this analogy, Edison is a grease fire and Ken Keller and the Amgen crew are absent minded firemen pouring water on the grease fire....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when is cl108 slated for approval now?