WHAT THE F*CK HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO...

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 1, 2016 at 10:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've made a REALLY big mistake joining this company, haven't I...Even the company car is the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen. WTF is going on here?!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your RBM is good you'll love it. If not, he's probably on his way out...and once he's replaced with someone good, you'll love it, too. Car...well...Avanir is owned by a Japanese company...that's the only sense I can make of the options...a car made in the USA would be nice, for sure.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure, you'll "love it." The RBM I know lasted just over a year. They were awesome, but had to replace several reps in her short tenure, because they left voluntarily. Now they are leaving. What's to love?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ugh....that's confirming this uneasy feeling settling inside me....What's going on? Why are good people leaving?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Might have something to do with the market being packed with generic Sumatriptan (pills, nasal sprays, injectable and compounded creams).

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People don't leave because of that
    They leave because of stupid management and making each territory get 32 Onzetra scripts when each territory is not equal
    Big money bonuses are enticing but hardly anyone is making bonus

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cry baby!!! Suck it up and get it done. This is AVANIR buy a Doc (KOL) and pay him to write. It's simple. More we pay, more they write. Or go sit in your car and keep crying and sucking your thumb, but make sure to keep the windows are down, it's hot out there.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is the Avanir way! Buy the doc! Duh!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This.Company.Is.A.Joke!!!! Worst pharma company I've ever worked for...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A Joke ..A Joke...A Joke ...A Joke ... You lied to me.. How right that little old lady was.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG...fuckin' A! Joke's on us I guess :-( EVEN IF YOU ARE UNEMPLOYED DO NOT TAKE A JOB HERE! IN FACT, CALL THE FDA, THE DOJ, THE FBI & GIVE THEM THE LEAD!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tell me about this sales position?
    I'm accepting an offer and new to CP.
    help me
    What type of car?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awesome sales position. Toyota. & before you sign your acceptance letter make sure you look cute in prison scrubs-after your first year here the Toyota self-locks & hand delivers you to the Feds. Welcome!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From the outside it appears to be a normal company. But then you take a test agreeing to comply with the bogus company vehicle rules...then you see the significant turnover...then you see upper mgmt bailing. oh, and only a few percent are making the 10K bonus, but your mgr makes it sound like you are the only one. if Otsuka only knew what was happening....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Otsuka is staying clear of all operations until after the DOJ is done with their new investigation-then they'll fire everyone & give our products to their reps. I think Otsuka themselves may be the whistleblower to put an end to this nonsense.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not take a job with this company....even if you are unemployed. The IC plan is HORRIBLE and you will basically ruin your reputation with previously called on Drs. The company car is a Rav4 in the snow belt but its totally stripped down and hurts my back! I don't know what kind of car they give you in other areas. This company should be SHUT DOWN by Otsuka. I can't understand why the F they would have bought such a shady, low-life, lying, sack of shit company. 80% of the company isn't hitting their Onzetra goal and they could care less. The managers totally lie to you and tell you are guaranteed a full target bonus of 10k to get you to join the company when in reality its a 6k guarantee for the first 3 months yet our RD said it can take anywhere from 6-9 months to get a Dr to use Nuedexta. SMH

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

like the above poster stated, just get a couple of docs on board and pay them...it's that simple. Drop calls, and make it look good with your mgr...u know the fake day

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately-everything this employee has written is the absolute truth.