What or Who are the worst recruiters to deal with and why??

Discussion in 'Northeast Reps' started by Anonymous, Jun 29, 2005 at 4:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know who else is bad? Christine Johnson for Nabi Pharma with the pharma reps recruiters...Also Julie Tai with ethicon and j & j. Stay away guys.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to all those who have dealt with MRS. EILEEN GROBARD and her associates, she is an f'ing joke to work for, she coached me on what to wear to my interview, i have been in the industry, promoted into specialty, and she tells me this crap, she opens her fat mouth and gossips, gosh does she gossip, she should stop discussing other reps currently in teh positions and those that are interviewing before she looses her stand with the EVER SO GREAT connections like those of schering plough and prometheus and merck, what a joke of a recruite, PEACE OUT BIATCH

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eileen is a pecker

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had 2 bad experiences with J&J recruiters--never call back to discuss the my interview or status, multiple calls to them and not even an email, second go round , i thought the first was just a oversight but same thing, no communication, not even a call

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree with you on Julie Thai, she acts like she's looking for royalty getting in to J & J PC job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lori Bradin from Bradin search group is a total shark. She told me the names of all of the people from my company that were looking for jobs, nice ethics

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All J&J recruiters suck! They even treat the people that work at their own company like shit.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone have any good recruiters to recommend? Is Carter Mc Kay any good I am out of NY area Any luck with Bowden? don't have names there yet haven't sent them anything any suggestions

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carter McKay is good if your looking for a good company to transfer too. They typically don't work with people with no sales experience as well as no entry level type positions either.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lois Shanker

Mike Fisher

Brad Shifren

All low human beings .... cut you off at the knees if it would earn them enough $$ for lunch. Stay away from them unless you want confidential information mass distributed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree, I dealt with Palmer and YOung and they were very professional and honest. They revise your resume and have great opportunities!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The J&J recruiters are very unprofessional. If they don't want to receive calls from you after the initial phone contact DON'T GIVE OUT THE NUMBER if they plan never to return a call. It's not like they are at gunpoint and they have to do it. It's a close tie between Tai and Burgei for biggest losers.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been in Pharma Sales now since 1992. I have changed jobs 4 times. I have spoken with all these headhunters at one time or another. The 2 that I would highly recommend and have always been able to get me a great position would be Carter MacKay and Bradin Search Group.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forget J&J recruiters! They are all mondless zombies who are slaves to the machine. They care more about CYA than they do about actually going out and finding decent sales people like they are supposed to.
    Your only chance is to act like you are as much of a MINDLESS ZOMBIE as they are so as not to scare them.
    Just my 2 cents.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kelly M from ECA is an absolute bitch too. Full of hollow promises. I have used her to recruit for me and all she does is send you shit about 3 weeks after the fact.

Possibly the worst group I have worked with!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jim Bonk in California takes the lead. Not only is the guy rude and arrogant, he's nuts. Sounds like he's on drugs, has a major speech impediment. A real prick!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DAVE MOORE FROM ATLANTC MANAGEMENT RESOURCES--PROMISED ME 7 OR 8 INTERVIEWS AND NEVER CAME THROUGH ON ONE OF THEM STAY WAY!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CM from Atlantic Mngmt, hides behind his voice mail, couldn't tell a qualified person from a clown. Not one ounce of professionalism in his core.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jennifer Knab (Surgical Sales and Services) hands down is the most unethical recruiter I have ever dealt with.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "damn recruiter" is supposed to work as an agent to pull to parties together. If the rep sucks, take 30 seconds out of your fucking day to call the rep and say "you suck - they don't want you". At least then the rep knows what's up and can move on.