What makes this job so bad?

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2015 at 12:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The pay seems great at least for me as I don't have a ton of experience and have messed up a few times. Was in DME before and have been out for a couple years. They told me they have established accounts in the territory. Is live in a somewhat major metro area. Is the quota attainable? What do average reps make? They advertise as 65K. How do they measure quota? Am i expected to get new business asap? Is this one of those places that just gives up on a rep in 3 months because they can always find someone else.

I don't really care about the fudging document stuff. You are always going to have some of that when a sales rep handles paperwork and you are getting reimbursed through insurance.

Do they give you a budget or company card for in-services because without that, I doubt you are getting into a Dr's office for new accounts.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love the comments about shoddy cmn's are expected. And new accounts? Good luck finding an account your company hasn't already pissed off.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on. Horrible company. 65k is a huge reach when they start you at 42k.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the biggest problems with this company is management will look you right in the eyes and lie,people with morals dont go for that,in my opinion thats the main reason for the horid turn over.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats wrong with Rotech? Jim Brewer, Mike Krysick, Rick Higgins upper management are flat out liars, cheats, no real connection to what is actually happening in the field. Horrible used piece of crap equipment that breaks down... That is if it actually is delivered and set up the first time around...