What is the Rotech Difference? Fact or fiction

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Aug 17, 2015 at 1:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't exactly foster a feeling of team does it?
    It's so nice to sit there in the morning meetings discussing points when you don't get shit except more work for those points

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, ain't it great to go out at 9pm for a set up after already working 10 hours that day and knowing the POS sales rep who is home in bed will get all the credit and compensation for your hard work.
    Yeah, that fosters a sense of comraderie doesn't it? They get overpaid to go home and take naps all day while the location does the work.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't mind the work even after a long day but it does seem uneven giving so much compensation to the SR for a product that sells itself and giving nothing to the guy who goes out at 9pm to set it up ( and let's not talk about overtime since those hours are being "flexed" off at most locations because the company is on life support)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overpaid sales rep? You should not even have a job. Without your sales rep you would not have a job. If it's such a cushy job why didn't you apply? Or if you did why weren't you hired? I can tell you why you just aren't good enough. You are a driver.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some drivers moved on high up in management, like Steve Pace for example.
    Rotech sales people are the used car lot rejects.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what does that make the driver? An old smelly beater with jizz stained headliner?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was a sales rep dum dum. Selling you idiots isn't easy. It's not easy selling a crap service that a fat lazy driver provides. Can't you drive faster?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh paleeeez stop being so dramatic you lazy skank. So you are too weak to be a driver and too stupid to be a CSR? What's your point?
    I suppose the patient whose O2 sats are 79% at rest has a choice huh? Yeah it's so hard to sell O2 to someone whose life depends on it lmao. Get over yourself
    Funny we haven't had a sales rep in over two years and we are always hearing shit for all the overtime doing setups after hours.. alllll without a parasite sales rep eating away at the EBITDA

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was a sales rep huh? Well no wonder this company is circling the proverbial drain.. yet you have the temerity to blame the location for your lack of sales accumen.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long will it take for you to be out on your lazy ass if the DME that you sell ( a term I use loosely ) if the hard working folks at the location just ignored every order that you are taking credit for?
    Yeah that's right... do it all yourself!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao yeah they couldn't make it selling cell phone accessories at the mall kiosk so they latched on like the ticks they are to a company ran by morons who put so much importance on those who do the least amount of work ( taking a nap all day can't be that hard )
    As soon as the morons figure out that they are not getting a reasonable return for their investment most of the SR will be let go....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't really blame them.. if the company is willing to pay a bloated salary to do so little then why not?
    We don't have a sales rep position but I wish we did so I could get on that gravy train but our numbers are good and we stay busy so chances are it won't happen because our LCM is on top of things

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are nothing but a driver admit it. If you had more self worth you would make more than 13/hour. But you don't. You are a grunt and nothing more. Quit trying to put down those that are more successful, have more self worth, and are....well.....better than you.

And quit talking to yourself. Looking at the timing of your posts it's quite obvious.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If only you knew as much as you think you know.. I personally know 3 people who get on here and we text each other when we do.. but you just keep cherry picking your responses because you lack the mental capacity to form a rebuttal to the things you know are true. Now go back to your nap

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh wow mr driver has texting buddies. Other drivers! Oh no they might strike!

Go for it you are a dime a dozen. We will hire immigrants to do your job it's so easy.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough already with the fake sales rep vs driver vs csr crap.
    Can't we all just get along?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, so you are arrogant and a racist? To suggest that the job is so easy that even an immigrant can do it reveals alot about you. Immigrants are stupid huh? Wow just wow
    Geesh the hardest decision you have to make on a daily basis is to what...spit or swallow?
    Lol hell you lack the intellect to argue with a " driver " ( you assume too much and accurate speculation is NOT an attribute you possess ) but you believe yourself to be superior to the folks at your location who do all the work so you can get your bloated salary.
    Smh no wonder there is so much animus on this board when asshats like you use terms like driver or CSR as a pejorative. I imagine there are some sales reps in large markets whose efforts and positive attitude benefit the company but I would be willing to bet your sorry ass ain't one of them.
    You may resume your nap now honey, or whatever a sniveling little twit does when she is not proving how professional she is by arguing with the " little people" on this site. Klan meeting maybe?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wtf?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Donald Trump is that you?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, some valid points but this idiot pretending to be a sales rep probably has the attention span of a 3 year old and was distracted by something shiny after the first few sentences. You wasted your time